Graduate Trainee Programme 2023
Through this one-year programme, as we will help you develop as part of our vibrant, international culture and learn from our expert training, you'll make your own unique contribution as a member of our high-performance team.
So, as we grow, you'll grow. As you make your own personal impact, we'll have a positive influence across the globe. We specialise in a range of professional disciplines. You’ll meet with and learn alongside the best from our team.
About the programme
Who can apply
- Final year students or recent graduates with a bachelor's or master's degree in any discipline from a recognized university
- Available to work full-time
- Proficient in English
- Strong communication skills
- Good team player and problem solver
How to apply
Applications can be submitted through our online application form on the right hand side of the current page.
- Applications Open: 1 April 2023
- Applications Deadline: 31 May 2023
What we offer
- Structural Induction and Soft Skills Training Programme: offered by our SEA Learning & Development team to gain first-hand recruitment experience that goes beyond administrative duties. Enhance your communications skills, stakeholders’ management and influential skills.
- Mentorship Programme: Support and guidance from your dedicated Manager, learn and work together with a team of professional recruitment specialist in a friendly and supportive environment
- Career Progression: Regular touchpoints to review and discuss your career direction and personal growth
- Learning Opportunities: sharing sessions offered by our senior leaders on their insights and experiences about the recruitment industry
- Networking Opportunities: Attend networking events to help you grow and expand your connections with premium clients/Fortune 400
- Application (by 31 May 2023)
- 1st round: Talent Acquisition interview
- 2nd round: Interview with Managers
- Final round: Panel Interview with Directors
- Offer (June 2023)
- On Boarding (1 July 2023)
Submit your contact details and CV (if any) via the button below.
About Robert Walters
With more than 4,300 employees operating in 31 countries worldwide, we are the only truly global specialist professional recruitment consultancy.
What really sets us apart, however, is our culture of open communication and collaboration. At Robert Walters, you won't just know that you're part of an international business — you'll feel it. From global initiatives to regular updates from senior business leaders, our colleagues are connected across territories and time zones.
Meet the team
When you join Robert Walters, you're part of a dynamic global community of professionals with a wide and diverse range of backgrounds and experiences. We're proud of the strong team-based culture we've built over the past thirty years, where high performers come to build successful careers and have fun while doing it.
Click here to learn more about their unique career journey.
Senior Talent Acquisition Consultant
Robert Walters Hong Kong