IT Project Coordinator - Banking
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Charles Hung
Date posted 17 September 20192019-09-17 2019-11-16 banking Hong Kong HK HKD 18000 22000 22000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
One of market leading Corporate bank based in Hong Kong who is now looking for project coordnicator to join their IT Team
- Prepare all-rounded day to day IT administrative work such as data input, form request and follow up users request on technical issues, queries , Change request and ID management;
- Provide problem investigation, diagnostic testing, resolution of computer equipment, hardware and software;
- Answer user inquiries regarding computer software or hardware operation to resolve problems;
- Coordinate with external IT vendors / partners/ Internal departments;
- Coordination with the IT of Head Office for any application system testing and implementation.
- Degree in Computer Science/ Engineering or relevant discipline with at least 2 years of relevant experience in IT operations and support team;
- Banking/ IT vendor experience is highly preferable;
- With exposures in troubleshoot email, software, hardware and all other computer related issues;
- Good documentation and communication skills;
- Willing to learn, mature and able to work under pressure;
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.