Senior Business Analyst - Insurance
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Charles Hung
Date posted 16 September 20192019-09-16 2019-11-15 it Hong Kong HK HKD 20000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a market leading insurance provider serving APAC region clients. They are specialized in expert insurance via providing risk management, product design, insurance consulting and administrative support services. To deal with the rapid growth of their business, they are looking for a professional Business Analyst to join their international team.
- Act as the key liaison between the business and technology teams to ensure that project requirements are met and benefits realized
- Coordinate, gather, analyze user requirements and translate into technical specification
- Facilitate product backlog preparation with business product owner with well-defined user story
- Conduct feasibility study and/or gap analysis
- Help design, document and maintain system processes through all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Project planning, monitor the schedule and ensure the deliverable are met with the user requirement, and production release support
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science, or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 5 relevant experience in project implementation, insurance background is highly preferable. More experience may be considered as Senior Business analyst.
- Experience working in fast-paced agile/Scrum environments
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English