IT Project Assistant Manager - Banking
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Charles Hung
Date posted 10 August 20192019-08-10 2019-10-09 banking Hong Kong HK HKD 25000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is Leading Retail Banking in Hong Kong with business across the Asia Pacific . To cope with their business needs, they are now hiring for a passionate talent for their IT team in Hong Kong.
- Responsible to manage digital, e-channel, general banking projects and product development of the Bank
- Support and provide advice in feasibility study / solution sourcing
- Manage projects and the user requirement acquisition process
- Develop the requirement specifications, UAT plan, procedures and forms and assist users in UAT and project implementation
- Support production migration/verification, post implementation review and production problem solving
- Degree holder in Industrial / System Engineering / Management / IT or other related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years of relevant working experience in banking industry or consulting firms, relevant practical experience in e-channel / Wealth Management / General Banking projects is preferable
- Good knowledge in banking products and services.
- Strong project management, people management, influencing and analytical skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English and Chinese