Cyber Security Specialist - Perm
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Charles Hung
Date posted 03 August 20192019-08-03 2019-10-02 insurance Hong Kong HK HKD 28000 38000 38000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
We are working with a well-known Insurance company where they are implementating new security projects. They are looking for a strong cybersecurity specialist to join the team to overview the security measure. Great opportunity to join one of the fast growing business.
- Provides first level engineering design functions and trouble resolution
- Regularly develop new and interesting use cases for future SIEM logic.
- Leads or plans implementations for access management and network security technologies
- Develops testing plans to ensure quality of implementation
- Provides system and network architecture support for information and network security technologies
- Provides technical support to business and technology associates in risk assessments and implementation of appropriate information security procedures, standards and technologies
- At least 3 years experience in the IT Security space.
- Strong understanding of network security, data protection, authentication, defence technologies in a large enterprise environment.
- Strong technical knowledge in infrastructure security across the network, firewall, internet, and servers.
- Familiar with HKMA's regulatory requirements and standards.
- Knowledge of standard IT Security frameworks and standard.
- Excellent Communication skills in English and Cantonese.
- Security Certificates in CISSP / CISA / CISM / CRISC or equivalent is a great plus.