Demand Planner (consumer goods, 20K-25K)
Salary HKD250,000 - HKD300,000 per annum
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Phoebe Leung
Date posted 09 September 20192019-09-09 2019-11-08 logistics-distribution-and-supply-chain Hong Kong Island HK HKD 250000 300000 300000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
A world leading retailer is looking for a Demand Planner to join their young and dynamic team.
- Manage demand planning and monthly sales forecast meeting.
- Conduct the demand and sell through data analysis.
- Perform other demand planning duties, including and not limited to: i) reviewing historical demand data, reviewing and conduct build-in customer forecasts utilising the customers’ Sales Operations process and sell-thru data and gain strong understanding of the product life cycle process from the Product Management team.
- Maintain inventory at a healthy state and achieve company’s key performance indicators (KPIs).
- University graduation with 3-5 years of forecasting/ inventory planning experience acquired from multinational companies
- Graduate Degree in either Business Administration, Supply Chain or other related disciplines acquired from an international reputable University or Tertiary Institution.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills including Excel and Access
- Fluency in both spoken and written English and Mandarin.