Senior / Business Analyst - Banking & Finance
Location Hong Kong IslandFULL_TIME
Consultant Charles Hung
Date posted 17 August 20192019-08-17 2019-10-16 it Hong Kong Island HK HKD 18000 35000 35000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a leading insurance and banking in Hong Kong and they are locating an IT Business Analyst in Hong Kong. The candidate should be experienced in business analysis, providing IT services and solutions in the financial services sector, preferably in insurance.
- Act as the key liaison between the business and technology teams to ensure that project requirements are met and benefits realized
- Coordinate, gather, analyze user requirements and translate into technical specification
- Conduct feasibility study and/or gap analysis
- Help design, document and maintain system processes through all stages of the Software Development Life Cycle
- Project planning, monitor the schedule and ensure the deliverable are met with the user requirement, and production release support
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, Computer Science, or other relevant disciplines
- Minimum 2 relevant experience in project implementation, insurance background is highly preferable. More experience may be considered as Senior Business analyst.
- Experience working in fast-paced agile/Scrum environments. Adaptability and flexibility to respond quickly to changing priorities
- Proficiency in spoken and written Chinese and English
- Business Analyst may progress to become Scrum Master