Solution Architect (Presales)
Salary HKD90,000 - HKD95,000 per month + + bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Stephanie How
Date posted 05 September 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/vendor-hardware-software 2022-09-05 2022-11-04 it Hong Kong HK HKD 90000 95000 95000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client is looking for experienced Solution Architect (Presales) in Managed Network Services, SDWAN, SASE, Network Security.
Key roles and responsibilities:
• Contributes to the development of highly complex solution architectures in specific business, infrastructure or functional areas.
• Identifies and evaluates alternative architectures and the trade-offs in cost, performance and scalability.
• Produces specifications of cloud-based or on-premises components, tiers and interfaces, for translation into detailed designs using selected services and products.
• Implements a change programme or project through the preparation of technical plans and application of design principles that comply with enterprise and solution architecture standards.
• Accountable for understanding client requirements, collecting data, delivering analysis and problem resolution.
• Monitors the external environment to gather intelligence on emerging technologies.
• Creates reports and technology roadmaps and shares knowledge and insights with others.
• Designs components using appropriate modelling techniques following agreed architectures, design standards, patterns and methodology.
• Creates multiple design views to address the concerns of the different stakeholders of the architecture and to handle both functional and non-functional requirements, including proof of concept (POC).
• Reviews, verifies and improves own designs against specifications.
• Makes recommendations for the development of new go to market services and contributes specialist knowledge on relevant verticals.
• Operate across both the technical levels within the enterprise architecture and the value chain in order to develop holistic and integrated solutions.
• Coach and mentor more junior Solution Architects.
Knowledge, skills and attributes:
• Extensive knowledge of multi-vendor service integrations and cross-functional software, managed network services, SDWAN, network security and SASE / Secure Edge infrastructure designs.
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
• Expert knowledge on how specific infrastructures and network solutions are deployed in line with relevant methodologies and frameworks.
• Ability to develop and leverage their specialist knowledge of reference architectures.
• Ability to maintain knowledge of trends and development in technology domains.
Academic qualifications and certifications:
• Qualification in Information Technology or Information Systems.
• Certification and working knowledge of Enterprise Architecture methodologies (e.g. TOGAF, Zachman, SOA, ITIL, COBIT, etc.).
• SDWAN and SASE vendor qualifications an advantage.
• Significant professional technical, IT or Operations experience within a large scale (preferably multi-national) technology services environment on the following areas: Managed Network Services, SDWAN, SASE, Network Security.
• Extensive Project or Program Management experience would preferred.
• Proven client engagement and consulting experience coupled with solid experience in client needs assessment and change management.
• Extensive experience in integrating the solution for the particular project with the business domain, enterprise concerns, industry standards, established patterns and best practices.
Salary: HKD65,000 - HKD75,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 September 2022My client, a global company, is establishing their logistics arm in APAC, and looking for their first Solutions Architect to support this region. They are looking for someone who is experienced in logistics (4-5 years) and have a good strong communication skills. This potential candidate will be supporting their cloud solution to logistics clients across APAC thus 50-75% travel is expected. Cloud knowledge is good to have, but not required as training will be provided.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 September 2022Looking for a CRM system solution analyst for a leading multinational bank - 4+ years experience in IT project, experience in CRM system is preferred - evaluate, select, and implement new banking CRM solution - translate business requirements into CRM solution selection request
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 September 2022The hiring company is sizable commerce, with significant IT team and resources on expanding their team on Data Analytics field. The job holder would collaborate with Engineer, Architect and stakeholders to work on AI Solution Design.
Salary: 13 months, Good BonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 September 2022The hiring company is looking for talents with application / BI solution development or implementation experience to join their team so as to help company to make decisions with data.
Salary: HKD800,000 - HKD1,200,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 06 September 2022My reputable client is looking to expand their enterprise architecture team, if you are keen to know more please get in touch!