Client Partner (2M OTE)
Salary + comms
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Stephanie How
Date posted 11 July 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/vendor-hardware-software 2022-08-04 2022-09-09 it Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My reputable client is looking for seniore Client Partners to expand on their Managed Service
- Responsible for identifying, developing, and closing managed network and communication services outsourcing projects.
- Involves customised multi-product/multi-vendor solutions with hardware, software, and services. Applies sales skills to engage and close opportunities with decision-makers.
- Turns opportunity over to implementation/consulting team. Deals may involve a long sales cycle.
- Identify, develop, and close Managed Network and Communication Service and outsourcing deals.
- Work directly with clients at a variety of levels as well as other internal sales expert teams such as Client Managers and pre-sales services-type architects and post the sale; the delivery teams that will manage the client’s outsourced solution.
- Building and developing excellent stakeholder relationships with clients, fully understanding the client and the industry in which they operate will be a core focus of this role. The focus will remain on converting the client to a managed services client resulting in multi-year renewals; deals may involve a long sales cycle.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in selling managed network and communication services solutions to large enterprise accounts.
- Experience in managing the entire sales process, contracting process and legal implications of a deal.
- Demonstrated sales, client engagement and business development experience with requisite understanding of relevant markets and market penetration strategies.
Salary: HKD80,000 - HKD90,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 15 August 2022My reputable client is looking for IT Transofmation Lead to manage Centre of Excellence (Logistics and Supply Chain; Customer Service & Work Order Management; Customer Facing & Digital Commerce; Data Analytics and AI)
Salary: HKD45,000 - HKD78,000 per month + bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 15 August 2022Market leading client is hiring experienced QA / Test Manager / Senior QA to drive automation testing for digital platform enhancement. This will be an ideal opportunity for candidates to encounter in regional project.
Salary: HKD500,000 - HKD1,000,000 per annum + food bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 August 2022My reputable client is looking to hire an IT System Ops Manager to join the team. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD90,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 11 August 2022-
Salary: bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 August 2022New headcount to joint the digital transformation project team to perform requirement gathering, act as a bridge between business and Tech, oversee system delivery.