UAT lead/ QA lead - Manual / Automation testing
Salary HKD45,000 - HKD70,000 per month + bonus
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Pinki Chan
Date posted 19 September 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/testing-training 2023-09-19 2023-10-19 it Hong Kong HK HKD 45000 70000 70000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
An market leading financial service client is now hiring a UAT Lead / QA lead for their strategic transformation team. Successful incumbent should possess manual testing / automation testing experience with team leading experience for off shore team.
• Define and prepare write up test strategy and test plan of all digital platform functional releases
• Review application development, project requirements and related documentation, e.g. user requirement specifications / epics / users stories, functional specifications / technical stories, testing materials
• Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases
• Work closely with business owners, IT, external vendors and facilitate in reaching agreement on problem fix prioritisation, acceptance criteria, etc.
• Participate in UAT review meetings, perform test results logging, report test results and participate to resolve issues with IT and solution vendor
• Work closely within the project team (PM, UX, Creative and Developers) to identify, investigate, and resolve system problems and process issues.
• Leading onshore and offshore QA team in china for delivery
• Degree holder in relevant field
• 5+ years of hands on experience in one or more of the following: test design, test automation
• Familiar with Agile environment
• Experience in digital testing is a plus (website, mobile, adobe product)
• Able to work independently and able to multitask and balance work in multiple areas simultaneously
• strong communication skills in both English and Cantonese
• Short notice is highly preferred
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD60,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 September 2023Our client is looking for a Network Security Engineer to look after their firewall migration projects.
Salary: bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 September 2023One of my MNC retail banking client is looking for business analyst/ project analyst to join their tech & transformation team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 September 2023A reputed bank is looking for a Project Manager for new regulatory projects in the APAC region.
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD50,000 per month + competitive bonus, benefitsLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 September 2023Are you passionate about shaping the future of online travel booking experiences? We have an incredible opportunity for a talented System Analyst to join a dynamic team! As a System Analyst, you will play a vital role in ensuring seamless integration between online booking engine and payment systems, delivering software applications that align perfectly with business vision.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD75,000 per month + medical, bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 September 2023Act as PMO to help reviewing regional IT Project prioritisation, risk & budget management as well as project governance.