Senior QA Engineer - Asset Management Firm MNC
Location Hong Kong IslandCONTRACTOR
Consultant Frank Wong
Date posted 16 March 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/testing-training 2023-03-16 2023-04-15 financial-services Hong Kong Island HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A multunational asset management firm is looking for a senior QA lead to set up and work on both automated testing and manual testing procedures for their front-to-back operational systems, especially for their brand-new ESG related systems.
- Work with IT team to create QA ecosystem comprising of tools, processes and use cases for systems and processes
- Work with Project teams to come up with and implement Use cases and QA test plans
- Design create and maintain re-usable QA processes for standard changes such as (but not limited to) patching and bug fixes.
- Guide and assist with test led development initiatives.
- Automate testing procedures where possible
- QA infrastructure images rollouts and updates to servers and desktops.
- Identify and setup Automation testing tools for Web UI applications
- Create and maintain QA test plans and documentations.
- Expertise in SQL Query.
- Prior experience working on Automation of Web based application testing.
- Experience using Data Comparison tools.
- Prior experience with UI testing using test harness or Selenium is a plus.
- Must have interest and ability to learn and adapt to new technical and data environments.
- Good knowledge in Data governance and Data Quality Management.
- Fluency in English is a must.
Get in touch
+852 2103 5373
Salary: HKD60,000 - HKD80,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 15 March 2023A reputable asset management firm is now hiring a senior data scientist to join their platform. Successful incumbent should possess a master degree and will work closely with different stakeholders.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 30 March 2023A multinational bank is kicking off a new-build digital banking revamp project and is actively seeking multiple experienced native mobile app developers (iOS - Swift; Android - Kotlin) to join the 5-year programme.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 09 March 2023A multinational bank is kicking off a new-build digital banking revamp project and is actively seeking multiple experienced native mobile app developers (iOS - Swift; Android - Kotlin) to join the 5-year programme.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD80,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 March 2023My client is a leading financial intuition in Hong Kong. They are looking for a strong IT talent to join their growing team and partipate in brand-new projects. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 30 March 2023A multinational bank is forming a new development team to kick off a brand-new regional digital banking projects across APAC.