Application/Production Support Role (FO/MO- ibank)
Salary HKD40,000 - HKD80,000 per month
Location Hong KongCONTRACTOR
Consultant Shruti Shukla
Date posted 20 September 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/support 2022-09-20 2022-10-20 it Hong Kong HK HKD 40000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Production Support Role (L1 & L2)
- On a typical day, a Production Support Analyst will primarily be responsible for monitoring system alerts, incident management, problem management and user escalations/tickets via ServiceNow.
- You will use your expertise to tune and push our systems beyond their normal limit.
- You will troubleshoot issues across the entire stack: hardware, software, application and network.
- You will identify and drive opportunities to improve automation for the company; scope and create automation for deployment, management and visibility of our services.
- Participate in SRE improvements towards the stability of the plant.
- Represent the Reliability & Production Support (RPE) organization in application design reviews and operational readiness exercises for new and existing services.
- Operate on a follow-the-sun support model, with global production support coverage in Asia, EMEA and North America. You will participate in weekend and off hours on-call rotation, and be point of escalation during critical incidents
- Expert level knowledge in SQL server, Sybase and DB2
- Bachelor in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related technology field
- 1 to 3 (upto 10 years for senior role) years practical experience in Production support or similar role.
- Knowledge of ITIL Principles is a must,
- Knowledge in SDLC is a must
- Knowledge in Agile development practices is a must
- Knowledge of Finance to communicate effectively with business clients as well as internal/external stakeholders.
- Knowledge of UNIX/LINUX operating system level concepts such as processes, memory allocation, and the network stack and commands.
- Knowledge in scheduling tools such as AutoSys, Crontab, Control-M
- Must thrive in a high-pressure environment and enjoy working on new challenges.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 September 2022You will be working as a Senior Data / NLP Engineer on an investment team that is committed to producing high quality fundamental research using advanced data analytics to help inform investment decisions.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Quarry BayDate posted: 29 September 2022A reputable consultancy is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join the Data Insight team within the Group. This is an opportunity to join a growing team in an exciting period of analytics platform development where you will be at the forefront of shaping how the first platform customer uses data & insight.
Salary: HKD65,000 - HKD75,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 September 2022My client, a global company, is establishing their logistics arm in APAC, and looking for their first Solutions Architect to support this region. They are looking for someone who is experienced in logistics (4-5 years) and have a good strong communication skills. This potential candidate will be supporting their cloud solution to logistics clients across APAC thus 50-75% travel is expected. Cloud knowledge is good to have, but not required as training will be provided.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD60,000 per month + x 13 + bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 September 2022My client,a global company, is looking for a Project Manager to implement and provide on-going support operations improvement initiatives, operations management system and automation across the region.
Salary: HKD60,000 - HKD75,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 September 2022-