Senior PMO Analyst (38K) - Well known company
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Yoyo Chun
Date posted 08 September 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/project-manager 2023-09-08 2023-11-07 it Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
The Role Overview: This role will be responsible for maintaining a portfolio management framework, tracking development initiatives and budgeting etc.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Support Line Manager to define and maintain a portfolio management framework by creating terms of reference, dashboard, reporting, communication flow, Objective Key Results and other required artefact.
- Track and report all IT and non-IT development initiatives through the portfolio management framework, to ensure that the divisional roadmap is delivered within agreed timeframes and budget.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, organize and support initiative-related governance/committee meetings and prepare/co-ordinate required meeting document.
- Prepare ad-hoc and regular analyses and presentation material at divisional level.
- Capture, report, track and manage to closure of initiative-related risks at divisional level.
- Support Line Manager to define and maintain an Operational Process framework.
- Review, improve, and streamline standard operation procedures (SOP) and communication flows.
- A Bachelor degree or above in Business, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in IT project or programme management in sizeable organisations
- Experience in process re-engineering is an advantage
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. PMP, Scrum, Six Sigma) is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in working with cross functional teams and senior stakeholders
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 September 2023This Senior role is a part of the IT Service Management within the CTO function. The Senior Incident Manager is responsible for the process of recovering IT delivered services from a disrupted state as quickly as possible. The process utilises industry standard techniques for engaging support teams, identification of restoration actions, incident prioritisation, communication and escalation.
Salary: HKD45,000 - HKD55,000 per annum + competitive bonus, benefitsLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 18 September 2023Our client is a multinational and profitable company providing valuable services to leaders in supply chain worldwide. With their unwavering commitment to innovation, the development team embraces the full potential of cloud-native solutions. It is now looking for an experienced software engineer.
Salary: AL, Medical, MPFLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 11 September 2023A Sizable Education group is hiring for a Senior CRM analyst to support their platform execution & data analysis.
Salary: HKD300,000 - HKD420,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 13 September 2023My reputable client is looking hire an IT support to join their expanding team. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 01 September 2023A MNC listing company is seeking talent with analytics and Alteryx skills for their Finance team.