PMO (38K) - Well known company
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Yoyo Chun
Date posted 31 August 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/project-manager 2023-08-31 2023-10-30 it Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
The Role Overview: This role will be responsible for maintaining a portfolio management framework, tracking development initiatives and budgeting etc.
The Company Overview:
This is a sizeable company.
The Key Responsibilities:
- Support Line Manager to define and maintain a portfolio management framework by creating terms of reference, dashboard, reporting, communication flow, Objective Key Results and other required artefact.
- Track and report all IT and non-IT development initiatives through the portfolio management framework, to ensure that the divisional roadmap is delivered within agreed timeframes and budget.
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, organize and support initiative-related governance/committee meetings and prepare/co-ordinate required meeting document.
- Prepare ad-hoc and regular analyses and presentation material at divisional level.
- Capture, report, track and manage to closure of initiative-related risks at divisional level.
- Support Line Manager to define and maintain an Operational Process framework.
- Review, improve, and streamline standard operation procedures (SOP) and communication flows.
- A Bachelor degree or above in Business, Computer Science or other relevant disciplines
- A minimum of 3 years’ relevant experience in IT project or programme management in sizeable organisations
- Experience in process re-engineering is an advantage
- Relevant professional qualification (e.g. PMP, Scrum, Six Sigma) is a plus
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills in working with cross functional teams and senior stakeholders
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Salary: HKD500,000 - HKD900,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 03 October 2023A few reputable clients that I am working with are hiring for security risk experts to join their quickly expanding team. If you are keen to know more about them, please get in touch!
Salary: bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 03 October 2023A market leading clients is looking for Business Analyst / Product Officer who haves solid experience in customer and competitor analysis for their digital product revamp project.
Salary: HKD25,000 - HKD35,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 29 September 2023Collaborate with and learn from a highly professional security team.
Salary: HKD30,000 - HKD40,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 September 2023My MNC Financial service Client is currently looking for a System Engineer to join their team
Salary: HKD25,000 - HKD30,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 September 2023My MNC banking Client is currently looking for an IT support to join their team