Project Manager - IT (65k)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Yoyo Chun
Date posted 23 May 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/project-manager 2023-05-23 2023-07-22 fmcg Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
The Role Overview: This role will be responsible for handling ERP & HRMS related projects.
- Develop detailed project plan to monitor and track progress and align with IT/business direction, execution roadmap and project scope
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for project execution
- Ensure projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Develop project documentation such as meeting materials, project roadmap and regular updates to PMO
- Degree holder of Information system, business administration or related discipline
- Minimum 7 years project management experience
- Solid project management experience of ITSM platform (e.g. Service Now) , application integration implementation
- Experience in HRMS / Finance System / Logistic System / Infrastructure / ERP implementation (any of one)
- Proficient in Waterfall and/ or Agile methodologies
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
Get in touch
+852 2103 5321
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 01 June 2023The Role Overview: This role will be responsible for handling ERP & HRMS related projects.
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD70,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 May 2023My client is a leading banking group in Hong Kong. They are looking for a strong project manager to join their growing team and partipate in different fintech projects. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 April 2023The Role Overview: This role will be responsible for formulating strategic project planning, goal setting, improving budget management and project management etc.
Salary: bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 02 June 2023Act as Project Manager to help in Banking process transformation project.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 01 June 2023The Role Overview: As an HRIS Manager you will be involved in managing complex HR Transformation programs for large organisations to maintain, revamp and improve everyday HR processes