Assistant Manager, Mobile Development
Salary HKD50,000 - HKD55,000 per month + bonus, medical
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Jason Ng
Date posted 16 May 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/project-manager 2023-05-16 2023-07-15 it Hong Kong HK HKD 50000 55000 55000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client is an internationally acclaimed institution headquartered in Hong Kong. It is looking for an experienced project leader to join its corporate services team to help lead several new implementation projects of mobile applications. These mobile applications serve both local and international customers.
- Oversee and manage the implementation of Mobile applications as the Project Manager
- Plan, direct and monitor the performance of the implementation team, including external contractors, according to project objectives and milestones to achieve timely and precise delivery. Manage and alert senior management of potential project risks and provide mitigation actions
- Assess multiple stakeholder's business needs and system requirements, conduct feasibility studies, determine appropriate technology, solutions and authorise system design. Define project scope and schedule to achieve optimal utilisation of available budget and resources
- Establish Mobile application development procedures to ensure good governance controls and set standard to be executed by support staff and external contractors for both normal and contingency conditions
- Lead of the support team, including external contractors, in daily incident resolution and problem management. Ensure smooth systems operations by providing instructions and expert advice to first level support staff
- Assess and develop new interfaces with business partners and the community to help attain their business objectives and to improve the efficiency
- Conduct evaluation and promote the use of latest mobile application technology and best practices by keeping abreast of leading-edge IT development and adopt for its potential value to IT Systems users in achieving their business and operational objectives
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or other related disciplines
- Minimum 6 years' experience in managing mobile application projects
- Prior experience in Software Development or Project Management preferred
- Experienced in agile development and famliar with agile methodology
- Exporsure to Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and DevOps delivery process and tools
- Sound experience of stakeholder management and vendor management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills. Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
Get in touch
+852 2103 5380
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD55,000 per month + bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 April 2023Our client is an internationally acclaimed institution headquartered in Hong Kong. It is looking for an experienced project leader to join its corporate services team to help lead several new implementation projects of mobile applications. These mobile applications serve both local and international customers.
Salary: ALLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 June 2023A leading technology services firm is looking for a Data Analytics Solution Manager to join them.
Salary: HKD20,000 - HKD55,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 June 2023Our client is looking for a System Enginer - Windows. In this role, you will be responsible for their OS configuration, implementation, and operation. Fresh graduates are welcome!
Salary: HKD20,000 - HKD60,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 June 2023Our client is looking for a Linux Engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for their OS hardening and operation. Fresh graduates are welcome!
Salary: HKD600,000 - HKD1,100,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 June 2023My reputable client is expanding their Infra Network team, hiring for a senior manager to oversee their cloud network services. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!