Senior IT Project Manager - Leading Banking Group
Salary HKD60,000 - HKD80,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Lucas Wu
Date posted 16 May 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/project-manager 2023-05-16 2023-07-15 it Hong Kong HK HKD 60000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
My client is a leading financial intuition in Hong Kong. They are looking for a strong IT talent to join their growing team and partipate in different brand-new projects. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
- Plan, control and oversee all phases of the projects and deliver the projects within budget and time
- Plan IT related projects in scope, schedule, cost, resources, security, quality, and communication according to the objectives.
- Monitor and control IT project executions, and resolve the constraints in scope, schedule, cost, resources, quality, security and risk.
- Liaise with business users to ensure project scope, schedule, cost and progress as planned.
- Proactively manage, lead, and guide the following IT parties to collaborate for achieving the project objectives.
- Define the communication plan and report the project status with risk efficiently to the project stakeholders.
- Comply with all applicable regulations, rules, codes, guidelines and standards set by regulators and the Bank, and carry out duties with high integrity
- Bachelor Degree in in Business Administration, Finance, Management Information System, Computer Science or related discipline is preferred
- With over 10 years experience in IT sector, project management, banking experience is preferable
- Possess strong planning, decision making, management as well as verbal and written communication skills, with extensive experience in managing large-scale projects Possess extensive implementation / support experience in system development and multi-vendor mission critical system
- Proficient in leading and motivating team members, collaborating with users and managing contractors / Vendors as well as other external stakeholders
- Highly sensitive to any factors affecting schedule and resources, with planning ahead before the risks realised
- Provide responsive and appropriate actions to resolve difficulties in order to steer towards the project goals
- Strong communication and report writing skills; Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese.
Get in touch
+852 2103 5311
Salary: HKD20,000 - HKD55,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 June 2023Our client is looking for a System Enginer - Windows. In this role, you will be responsible for their OS configuration, implementation, and operation. Fresh graduates are welcome!
Salary: HKD20,000 - HKD60,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 June 2023Our client is looking for a Linux Engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for their OS hardening and operation. Fresh graduates are welcome!
Salary: HKD600,000 - HKD1,100,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 June 2023My reputable client is expanding their Infra Network team, hiring for a senior manager to oversee their cloud network services. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD70,000 per month + bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 06 June 2023Market leading client is hiring experienced QA / Test Manager / Senior QA to drive automation testing for digital platform enhancement. This will be an ideal opportunity for candidates to encounter in regional project.
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD80,000 per month + competitive bonus, benefitsLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 June 2023Our client is a reputable institution, which is going through a major overhaul of its digital and data platforms.