Senior PMO Manager (90K)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Yoyo Chun
Date posted 09 May 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/project-manager 2023-05-09 2023-07-08 fmcg Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
The Role Overview: This role will be responsible for formulating strategic project planning, goal setting, improving budget management and project management etc.
- Responsible for managing PMO budgeting, cost forecasting and financial analysis etc.
- Lead the implementation and management of portfolio, programme and project governance frameworks and development of appropriate reporting tools which deliver value.
- Establish organisation wide project reporting with a focus on value added advice and early identification and resolution of risk and issues.
- Assist the IT lead in developing IT Strategy to enable business strategies. Focus on stakeholder engagement enablement and alignment with BU plans and priorities.
- Review IT organisation structure, hiring and managing staffing requirements in line with department & project objectives.
- Work close with IT team heads to develop structured schedules and project plans based on the department goals, resources needed, potential risks, time to market and budget constraints. Identified owners and responsible parties with a clear timeline and success criteria.
- Track and provide project status and progress reports
- Manage the risk, issue and change resolution process and work with other leaders to take corrective action as necessary
- Oversee project managers for the delivery of projects/programs on time, within scope and on budget
- Managing external contractors, consultants, projects, project teams, and managing the quality and timeliness of outputs.
- Degree in business or technology
- At least 10 years working experience in project / program management.
- Demonstrated solid track record of successfully delivering at least 1 large, complex project, preferably in a multiple-vendor environment.
- Experience with managing people and teams, as well as presenting to all levels within the organisation is required.
- Experience with managing budget and revenue
- Prior experience with process improvement and leading change is preferred.
- IT consulting or IT vendor background is preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or PRINCE2 certification
This is a FMCG company.
Get in touch
+852 2103 5321
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 April 2023The Role Overview: This role will be responsible for formulating strategic project planning, goal setting, improving budget management and project management etc.
Salary: HKD20,000 - HKD55,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 June 2023Our client is looking for a System Enginer - Windows. In this role, you will be responsible for their OS configuration, implementation, and operation. Fresh graduates are welcome!
Salary: HKD20,000 - HKD60,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 June 2023Our client is looking for a Linux Engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for their OS hardening and operation. Fresh graduates are welcome!
Salary: HKD600,000 - HKD1,100,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 June 2023My reputable client is expanding their Infra Network team, hiring for a senior manager to oversee their cloud network services. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD70,000 per month + bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 06 June 2023Market leading client is hiring experienced QA / Test Manager / Senior QA to drive automation testing for digital platform enhancement. This will be an ideal opportunity for candidates to encounter in regional project.