Senior IT Project Manager - Treasury Systems
Salary HKD60,000 - HKD85,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Lucas Wu
Date posted 06 February 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/project-manager 2023-02-06 2023-04-07 it Hong Kong HK HKD 60000 85000 85000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
My client is one of the leading banks in Hong Kong. They are looking to a strong Senior IT Project Manger to join their growing wealth management team. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
- Supervise a project team to manage and monitor the implementation of digital solutions projects and large scale projects
- Plan, control and oversee all phases of the projects and deliver the projects within budget and time
- Plan IT related projects in scope, schedule, cost, resources, security, quality, and communication according to the objectives.
- Monitor and control IT project executions, and resolve the constraints in scope, schedule, cost, resources, quality, security and risk.
- Liaise with business users to ensure project scope, schedule, cost and progress as planned.
- Proactively manage, lead, and guide the following IT parties to collaborate for achieving the project objectives.
- Bachelor Degree in in Business Administration, Finance, Management Information System, Computer Science or related discipline is preferred
- With over 10 years experience in IT sector, project management, banking experience is preferable
- Possess strong planning, decision making, management as well as verbal and written communication skills, with extensive experience in managing large-scale projects
- Possess extensive implementation / support experience in system development and multi-vendor mission critical system
- Solid experience in implementation of **Wealth Management / Treasury systems Wholesale Banking / FinTech / Mobile solutions** is a must.
- Proficient in leading and motivating team members, collaborating with users and managing contractors / Vendors as well as other external stakeholders
- Highly sensitive to any factors affecting schedule and resources, with planning ahead before the risks realised
Get in touch
+852 2103 5311
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 March 2023My life insurance client is seeking senior / system analyst with strong MERN stack technical background for a brand-new AI product implementation for customer interaction purposes.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 March 2023My life insurance client is seeking system analyst with strong MERN stack technical background for a brand-new AI product implementation for customer interaction purposes.
Salary: HKD700,000 - HKD1,000,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 March 2023My well-established listed client is looking to hire a few to expand their Network team, if you looking for a new opporunitiy, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD80,000 per month + medical, bonus, allowanceLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 March 2023Our client is a household name in Hong Kong specialising in electronic payment and related digital products. It operates various payment services in Hong Kong, and internationally.
Salary: HKD55,000 - HKD65,000 per month + medical, yearly incentivesLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 March 2023Our clien is a household name and a listed company in Hong Kong. It has been investing significantly in various transformation projects in recent years. An experience IT PMO specialist is now needed to help put in place a framework that will support all stakeholders and project teams to improve the probability of successful delivery.