Mobile App PM
Salary HKD58,109.20 - HKD60,302 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Stephanie How
Date posted 06 February 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/project-manager 2023-02-06 2023-04-07 it Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
My reputable client is looking for PM to oversee their mobile app project – this is an individual contributor role within the aviation industry – their priority is someone who is strong PM and vendor management experience.
- Act as the Project Manager (PM) of the Corporate IT Services team to oversee and manage the implementation of the IT application systems with focuses on Mobile applications
- Plan, direct and monitor the performance of the implementation team, including external contractors, according to project objectives and milestones to achieve timely and precise delivery. Manage and alert senior management of potential project risks and provide mitigation actions
- Assess multiple stakeholder's business needs and system requirements, conduct feasibility studies, determine appropriate technology, solutions and authorise system design. Define project scope and schedule to achieve optimal utilisation of available budget and resources
- Establish Mobile application development procedures to ensure good governance controls and set standard to be executed by support staff and external contractors for both normal and contingency conditions
- Lead of the support team, including external contractors, in daily incident resolution and problem management. Ensure smooth systems operations by providing instructions and expert advices to first level support staff
- Assess and develop new interfaces with business partners and the community to help attain their business objectives and to improve the efficiency of Corporate and operations
- Conduct evaluation and promote the use of latest mobile application technology and best practices by keeping abreast of leading edge IT development and adopt for its potential value to IT Systems users in achieving their business and operational objectives
- Degree holder in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related disciplines, with a minimum of 6 years’ relevant working experience, with at least 5 years in Mobile application development or project management
- Possession of professional certifications in Software Development / Scrum Master / Project Management is preferred
- Substantial experience in agile delivery and project management, preferably with key role in Mobile application design and system architecture, familiar with Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) and DevOps delivery process and tools
- Sound experience of stakeholder management and vendor management
- Ability to assume a technical / consultant leadership role for the team for Mobile application technology adoption and systems integration
- In depth knowledge of Mobile application, Internet, cloud and JEE technology
- Strong business sense, good analytical and problem solving skill
- Self-motivated with business acumen and teamwork mindset
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills. Good command of written and spoken Chinese and English
Get in touch
+852 2103 5339
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD75,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 15 March 2023My client is one of the leading insurance group in Hong Kong. They are looking for a strong Development Manager - Mobile Application to join their growing team. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD55,000 - HKD70,000 per monthLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 13 March 2023This candidate is expected to have solid experience in government projects. You will be working on web and mobile applications. If you are looking for a stable working government this will be a good place for you.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 09 March 2023A multinational bank is kicking off a new-build digital banking revamp project and is actively seeking multiple experienced native mobile app developers (iOS - Swift; Android - Kotlin) to join the 5-year programme.
Salary: HKD59,220.66 - HKD61,455.40 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 01 March 2023My reputable client is looking for PM to oversee their mobile app project – this is an individual contributor role within the aviation industry – their priority is someone who is strong PM and vendor management experience.
Salary: HKD55,000 - HKD65,000 per month + bonus, competitive benefitsLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 February 2023Our client is a reputable and sizable institution. It is looking for a Mobile Development Lead to support a major revamp of a range of customer-facing mobile applications.