IT Business Partner
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Stephanie How
Date posted 31 January 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/project-manager 2023-01-31 2023-04-01 it Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
My client in the manufacturing field is looking for a Digital Tech Leader to develop and execute HMT (Hongkong, Taiwan, Macau) DT strategy, technology plans and investments, play PMO and budget management for North Asia (NA) and South Asia as required
• Partner with the regional business executive and leadership team by recommending and prioritising DT investments and projects that support the regions strategic business initiatives.
• Design and develop DT strategies to simplify and standardise back-office operation processes, enhance customer & employee experiences, drive revenue growth, margin expansion, digital innovation and mitigate compliance and cybersecurity risks.
• Lead the North Asia Pacific digital technology organisation to build advanced infrastructure and application capabilities to enhance DT operational efficiency and digitalisation transformation.
• Work closely with DT professionals and Center of Excellence tower leads within the company to ensure alignment on solution, standards, resources, budget for project execution as well as achieving operation excellence.
Qualifications / Skills
• Excellent organisational and leadership skills.
• Demonstrated competency in strategic thinking and leadership with strong abilities in relationship management.
• Excellent interpersonal, analytical as well as problem-solving skills.
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills, strong presentation skills, and the ability to effectively interact with people at all levels.
• Ability to lead and motivate cross-functional, interdisciplinary teams to achieve strategic goals.
• Proactive, self-motivated and a team player.
• Strong understanding of project management principles and project management skills.
• Ability to handle several projects at a given time.
• Master's degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or related field preferred.
• Minimum of 12 years of experience related to IT Management or other information technology. At least 5 years of leadership role in a multi-national company with a regional responsibility.
• Proven track record in successfully implementing ERP, CRM systems in the manufacturing industry offering complex configurable products.
• Extensive experience and knowledge in major ERP, CRM, CPQ, Data Warehouse, and BI systems and China local mainstream digital systems (SAP ECC/S4H, Salesforce, BW, Power BI, eCommerce, Service, etc.).
• Good knowledge in cloud technology (AWS, Azure Cloud).
• Demonstrated capability to work in cross functional leadership team.
• Proven experience in management of outsourced vendors during project implementation, system integration and support.
• Good experience on DT portfolio, program management.
• Good experience in managing DT related expense and budget control.
Get in touch
+852 2103 5339
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 March 2023My client is one well-known investment bank who has a presence of 70+ countries is now hiring for an IT Regulatory and Governance Analyst. Kindly see details below:
Salary: HKD55,000 - HKD65,000 per month + medical, yearly incentivesLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 March 2023Our clien is a household name and a listed company in Hong Kong. It has been investing significantly in various transformation projects in recent years. An experience IT PMO specialist is now needed to help put in place a framework that will support all stakeholders and project teams to improve the probability of successful delivery.
Salary: HKD55,000 - HKD70,000 per monthLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 13 March 2023This candidate is expected to have solid experience in government projects. You will be working on web and mobile applications. If you are looking for a stable working government this will be a good place for you.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD65,000 per monthLocation: Kowloon BayDate posted: 10 March 2023My client is looking for 2nd LoD as the Governance and QA Manager for the group level
Salary: HKD45,000 - HKD70,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 March 2023My client is one of the leading financial institutions in Hong Kong. They are looking for a strong Senior IT Business Analyst with solid IT project experience to join their growing team. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!