PM - Service Delivery (65k pm)
Salary HKD55,000 - HKD65,000 per month
Consultant Stephanie How
Date posted 31 January 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/project-manager 2023-01-31 2023-04-01 it Kowloon HK HKD 55000 65000 65000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
My reputable client is looking for a PM to manage their high performing service delivery functions including IT Help Desk and Application Support teams
• Lead the application support functions across all locations.
• Manage various vendors to ensure consistent support coverage to the business across all locations.
• Owner of the Incident, Request, Change and Escalation processes, ensuring accurate reporting and pro-actively initiating service improvement activities when required.
• Work closely with the Technology Operation teams on level 1 problem management.
• Owner of the major incident process, ensuring coordination of resolving parties (internal and external), effective communication to internal stakeholders, and post incident reviews.
• Co-design internal SLAs and KPI's along with peers in IT and business representatives.
• Monitor and audit service delivery; ensuring processes are in place and followed.
• Arrange service review meetings with representatives from internal business units.
• Act as the technology owner for the Service Management Platform which used across business units.
• Work closely with the operations and facilities management team to co-ordinate office moves and change for all application landscape.
• Contribute to IT budget and resource planning on services delivery.
• Contribute to the long-term IT roadmap and strategy on business unit supports
Skills & Experience Required:
• Degree holder in Information Systems, Computer Science or related disciplines
• 5+ years' experience of managing IT Service Delivery teams within environments of 500+ users.
• Experience of managing multi-site IT or application support teams.
• Experience of remote site infrastructure and network setup.
• Experience of IT asset and licence management.
• Experience of International Service Management Platform.
• Experience of creating and managing an IT Service Catalogue.
• Able to coach and develop team members in implementing service management standards and processes.
• Builds and maintains strong stakeholder relationships.
• ITIL Certificate in Managing Across the Lifecycle or equivalent level
• Prince2 or PMP Project Management Experience
Get in touch
+852 2103 5339
Salary: HKD55,000 - HKD65,000 per monthLocation: KowloonDate posted: 01 March 2023My reputable client is looking for a PM to manage their high performing service delivery functions including IT Help Desk and Application Support teams
Salary: HKD55,000 - HKD65,000 per month + medical, yearly incentivesLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 March 2023Our clien is a household name and a listed company in Hong Kong. It has been investing significantly in various transformation projects in recent years. An experience IT PMO specialist is now needed to help put in place a framework that will support all stakeholders and project teams to improve the probability of successful delivery.
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD80,000 per monthLocation: Kowloon BayDate posted: 10 March 2023A local MNC is looking for a senior manager to oversee a team of 7 PMs, IT projects within the portfolio and improve PM framework
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD75,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 06 March 2023I have a client in the aviation sector looking for an experience Data Governance Manager to oversee
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 02 March 2023My reputable client is looking for a Digital Architect to orchestrate technology stack for the Group’s Digital Products