IT Programme Director
Salary HKD1,200,000 - HKD1,400,000 per annum + bonus, competitive benefits
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Jason Ng
Date posted 11 January 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/project-manager 2023-01-11 2023-03-12 it Hong Kong HK HKD 1200000 1400000 1400000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client is a reputable and sizable institution with over thousands of full-time employees. It is now looking for an IT Programme Director.
- Responsible for the delivery of a range of digital and IT system projects within agreed timescale, quality, and budget
- Develop and manage project budget to meet project needs and prioritisation
- Assign Scrum Master, Project Manager and Business Analysts to create, manage and resource the IT project plan(s)
- Work with project sponsors to access project plans and align costs/resources with project recruitments
- Lead identification and evaluation of potential risks and issues throughout the project cycle; report regularly to the project sponsors with regards to such risks and execute appropriate plans to mitigate them
- Ensure appropriate standards are adopted and that effective quality controls are built into the project plan and that mechanisms are in place to ensure it
- Implement effective change management and communication
- Identify and manage relationships through effective communication with all stakeholders including third parties and act as the primary point-of-contact
- Identify, acquire, and deploy team members, and manage third parties to ensure successful project execution
- Develop and maintain levels of expertise required to ensure continuance of human resources with the requisite skills, business knowledge and a high-performance culture
- Play an active role to support cross team/division/department efforts and model collaborative behaviours
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer science or Engineering or equivalent
- 10 years or more in managing software & infrastructure delivery project teams
- Track records of driving change and improvements through the adoption of modern technologies and processes to achieve better outcomes for the business and technology
- Excellent problem analysis skills with ability to provide direction and decisions quickly and accurately for teams to appropriate solve issues in a targeted manner
- Excellent communication skills for C-level stakeholder management
- PMP / Agile / SLDC or other project / delivery certifications
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD60,000 per month + bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 January 2023A market leading regional insurance company is hiring a IT BA/ Assistant Project Manager to work on a insurance change project.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 January 2023My client in the manufacturing field is looking for a Digital Tech Leader to develop and execute HMT (Hongkong, Taiwan, Macau) DT strategy, technology plans and investments, play PMO and budget management for North Asia (NA) and South Asia as required
Salary: bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 January 2023My client is a market leading financial service client looking for a IT Project Manager / Technical Project Manager to join, oversee new digital banking system release & delivery.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD70,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 January 2023As part of the Group IT transformation team team, act as Project Manager to implement CRM/ Hospitality system.
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD60,000 per month + bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 January 2023A market leading regional insurance company is hiring a IT BA/ Assistant Project Manager to work on a insurance change project.