Manager - Project Portfolio Management (PMO)
Salary HKD500,000 - HKD800,000 per annum + good bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 10 January 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/project-manager 2023-01-10 2023-03-11 it Hong Kong HK HKD 500000 800000 800000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
My reputable client is looking to expand their team in HK, hiring for a few headcounts under the digital team, managing the project portfolio. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
About the responsibilities:
- Responsible for managing the project demand, project pipeline including creating framework and executing the demand management process
- Design, develop, manage and facilitate the portfolio management process
- Manage resource requirements, and prioritise based on supply and demand
- Negotiate and resolve IT resource conflicts appropriately
- Manage full-cycle special digital projects, digital project planning, reporting and governance
- Plan and provide consolidated reporting of monthly project results and benefits realisation
- Ensure project management framework, and project quality assurance is effectively applied and is compliant with Group Digital standards
- Report on project status, monitor progress and manage risks effectively for assigned projects
About the requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Information Technology, Computer Science, or related disciplines. Master’s degree in a related field is desirable
- Professional credentials in ITIL, COBIT, ScrumMaster, DevOps, or relevant disciplines preferred
- Professional project management certifications such as PMP and PRINCE2 are highly regarded
- At least 7 years of utilities industry or Digital and business work experience with a broad range of exposure to various technical environments and business segments
- At least 5 years of experience in delivering projects to the business
- Previous working experience as a programmer, business analyst or project manager are strong advantages
- Ability to speak fluent English with excellent communication skills
Salary: HKD500,000 - HKD900,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 January 2023A few reputable clients that I am working with are hiring for tech risk experts to join their quickly expanding team. If you are keen to know more about them, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD500,000 - HKD900,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 January 2023My reputable client is expanding their security team in HK, if you are keen to know more, please get in touch.
Salary: HKD700,000 - HKD900,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 January 2023My reputable client, a stable enterprise is hoping to expand their IT Audit function. If you are keen to know more, please reach out!
Salary: HKD548,200 - HKD877,120 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 19 January 2023My reputable client is looking to expand their cloud team, if you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD800,000 - HKD900,000 per annum + bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 January 2023Our client is a reputable organisation with over 1000+ employees in Hong Kong. It is now looking for an Assistant Manager, ERP to support the customisation and integrations of Oracle EBS.