Development Manager (PM/BA)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Janice Sit
Date posted 14 December 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/project-manager 2023-01-11 2023-02-12 it Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Hello, a large international company is now hiring development manager to lead intelligent team, we are finding someone who has leadership and management experience.
• Conduct business analysis by eliciting, interpreting, and analyzing the requirements from business stakeholders; Define IT solutions to enhance and improve business and IT system processes according to the needs of different stakeholders with proper documentation.
• Act as a key liaison agent between IT, business teams and vendors to drive discussion, and ensure proper planning, execution, and change management of IT project and Business-as-Usual (BAU) related activities.
• Facilitate solution testing by defining test strategy, developing and executing test plans, with proper issue management, monitoring, control and evaluation.
• Participate in budgeting and financial related activities.
• Deal with local and overseas vendors, participate in related contract and procurement management.
• Lead and coach a team of Business System Analysts.
• Bachelor’s degree holder, preferable in information technology or related discipline.
• Minimum 8 years of IT and/or BA related experience in banking/insurance/financial industry.
• Experience in pension business related IT projects is a definite advantage.
• Experience in onshore and offshore resources management and vendor management.
• Understanding of common software development models and methodologies e.g. Waterfall, Agile and DevOps.
• Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills; willing to build partnership with internal and external stakeholders.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills, particularly in integrating and recommending various complicated IT / business solutions; Strong planning and time management skills.
• Proficient in written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese).
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD80,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 January 2023My client is one of the leading banks in Hong Kong. They are looking to expand their application development team hiring for a leader to oversee the team. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD50,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 17 January 2023-
Salary: HKD55,000 - HKD65,000 per month + bonus, competitive benefitsLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 January 2023Our client is a reputable and sizable institution. It is looking for a Mobile Development Lead to support a major revamp of a range of customer-facing mobile applications.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 02 February 2023One of my corporate banking client is looking for business analyst to join their core banking transformation team.
Salary: HKD55,000 - HKD65,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 02 February 2023• Technical beackground (Java) • Work with business and IT teams • Identify functional impacts • Analyze the business requirements