Senior Project Manager - Integration and Data Migration
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Iris Tso
Date posted 12 December 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/project-manager 2022-12-12 2023-02-10 it Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A listed company in Hong Kong is looking for Senior Project Manager who haves solid experience in ERP or digital projects.
· Lead full-cycle solution technical track, driving from ideation through technical/feasibility study to deliver expected business outcomes with the agreed scope, timeframe, quality
· Work closely with Principal Project Manager and Senior Project Manager – Solution to identify interdependency of various functional and technical tasks for overall project planning and management
· Work closely with the Functional Stream Lead, Solution Lead, Data Architect, Integration Architect and System Integrator on integrations and data conversion / migration activities
· Liaise between digital side and functional side regarding interdependency and unaligned understandings related to integration, data and any technical related matters
· Manage resource allocation of technical team across different phases of project delivery
· Supervise integration and data migration work to ensure same project standards are applied to all functional tracks and ultimately a high-quality delivery
· Tackle and resolve requirement changes throughout project delivery at technical level
· Ensure project documentation quality and compliance to project governance standard
· Define mock cutover and cutover planning to ensure data integrity across new and legacy systems
· 10+ years’ experience in IT/Digital
· Prior experience in 3-5 large ERP or digital projects with program/project manager experience and full cycle E2E development
· Professional project management certifications such as PMP or PRINCE2 or equivalent
· Professional credentials in ScrumMaster, Six Sigma, COBIT, ITIL, DevOps, or relevant disciplines preferred
· Professional credentials in Cloud discipline preferred
· Prior experience in project resource/team management of 20+ people
· Managed large system integration and data cutovers
· Agile ways of working experience and/or cross-functional team project delivery experience
Technical / Functional Competencies:
· Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills and detail minded
· Able to adapt and work with colleagues from different functions with different business needs
· Proven track record of problem solving and analytical abilities and able to use own initiative
· Coordination between numerous subprojects
Salary: HKD700,000 - HKD1,600,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 January 2023My HK listed enterprise is looking to expand their cloud team, hiring for cloud architects. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD1,000,000 - HKD1,600,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 January 2023My reputable client is hiring for a strong cloud/ devops leader to join their quickly expanding team.
Salary: HKD90,000 - HKD100,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 19 January 2023My reputable client is looking for an AGM to oversee: IT Strategy Planning & Performance Management, Business Solutioning and Service Delivery
Salary: BonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 December 2022My reputed client is looking to hire for Deputy Executive Manager to join their Identity and Access Management (Cloud Platforms) team. If you are keen to know more, then apply to this job or get in touch!
Salary: HKD87,712 - HKD104,158 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 December 2022A large scale vendor side company is currently hiring an implementation specialist, this position requires communication between mainland clients and the deveopment team. FIX protocol and OMS, EMS integration are required.