PMO Manager - 65k
Salary HKD50,000 - HKD65,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Stephanie How
Date posted 25 November 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/project-manager 2022-11-25 2023-01-24 it Hong Kong HK HKD 50000 65000 65000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client is looking for experienced Portfolio Manager who have successfully led teams in project and portfolio resource planning, reporting, prioritization, and budgeting
• Implementation and maintain the PMO processes as defined by IT Management
• Responsible for general administrative works for PMO office (Group IT)
• Portfolio management
- Project prioritization
- Monitor portfolio and program milestones
- Ensure cross-program risk and dependencies are managed and recorded accurately
• Ensure projects adhere to corporate financial and procurement processes
• Oversee project costs and ensure finances are well managed
• Manage and compile program related financial and KPI information procurement, contract management
• Closely liaise with internal and external parties for meeting coordination and to ensure smooth IT operations
• Execute project inspection, provide consultation services and advise to project managers according to defined governance process and reporting guideline.
• Perform ad hoc projects as assigned by the Management
• Degree holders or above
• Minimum 10 year working experience in IT project or operation with demonstrated increase in responsibility and project complexity
• Proven experience in successfully leading and facilitating teams in project and portfolio resource planning, reporting, prioritization, and budgeting
• Ability to communicate with all levels of management, influence key business and IT stakeholders, and build consensus
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
• Knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint, PPM tools)
• Able to multi-task, priorities workload and work in a fast-paced environment
• Immediate availability would be an advantage.
• Candidate with more/less experience may be considered as Senior/Assistant Portfolio Manager
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD80,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 December 2022A local MNC is looking for a Senior Manager to overesee software application for Group IT
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 02 December 2022A multinational bank is forming a new development team to kick off a brand-new regional digital banking projects across APAC.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD65,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 02 December 2022-
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Causeway BayDate posted: 01 December 2022A well-organised Wealth Management firm is hiring a Data Architect for set up a new data warehouse.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Central and Western DistrictDate posted: 30 November 2022A well-known bank is now hiring a Data guru with good business sense for their projects related to digitalization journey and responsible for the design, development and deployment of the analysis together with the data scientists and data engineers.