Senior Project Manager, ERP (Listed Company)
Salary HKD1,500,000 - HKD2,000,000 per annum + competitive bonus, benefits
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Jason Ng
Date posted 18 October 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/project-manager 2022-10-18 2022-12-17 it Hong Kong HK HKD 1500000 2000000 2000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
Our client is a reputable and listed company.
- Lead projects from ideation through to implementation. Develop project plans / schedules and track the completion of milestones. Identify critical path, surface roadblocks, and find creative solutions to resolve issues
- Partner with Programme Leader to ensure clear prioritisation of requirements and promote collaborative relationships across functional leaders, technical leaders, and vendors to identify interdependencies of various functional and technical tasks for overall project planning and management
- Proactively manage risks and anticipate potential issues to achieving project goals; propose plans to resolve issues and execute corrective actions
- Cultivate strong stakeholder relationships and maintain effective communication channels. Ensure all stakeholders are aware of project decisions on design blueprint, system development, training, testing and cutover
- Align program with other company initiatives and manage cross-project dependencies
- Manage through others; successfully influence cross-functional team members to achieve project goals.
- Manage resource allocation of delivery team across different phases of solution delivery
- Support team members to ensure same project standards are applied to all functional tracks and ultimately a high-quality delivery
- Tackle and resolve requirement changes throughout project delivery at functional level
- Ensure project documentation quality and compliance to project governance standard
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or relevant disciplines
- 10 years’ experience or above in IT Project Management
- Track record of delivering large ERP projects, especially Oracle products
- Professional project management certifications such as PMP required
- Working knowledge of SaaS and Cloud technologies
- Leadership experience having managed a project team
- Familiar with Agile methodology
Salary: HKD877,120 - HKD1,754,240 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 10 November 2022My reputable client is looking to expand their IAM, driving IAM solutions onto hybrid cloud environment. If you are a SME in this area and is keen to know more about it, please get in touch!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 October 2022he hiring company is looking for data architect talents to join their Architect Team, help with the data management and new project
Salary: HKD500,000 - HKD1,600,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 October 2022My reputable client is hiring a few cloud experts to join them on a cloud transformation journey (Private and Public). If you are interested in being a part of a huge transformation, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD700,000 - HKD1,700,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 11 October 2022My reputable client is aggressively expanding their team in HK, hiring for multiple architect focusing on security, network security and ERP migration. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD800,000 - HKD1,600,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 September 2022My reputable client is looking to hire a senior leader to help driving network security architectural design during their cloud migration journey. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!