PMO Manager - 65k
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Stephanie How
Date posted 20 July 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/project-manager 2022-08-01 2022-09-18 it Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My client is looking for experienced Portfolio Manager who have successfully led teams in project and portfolio resource planning, reporting, prioritization, and budgeting
• Implementation and maintain the PMO processes as defined by IT Management
• Responsible for general administrative works for PMO office (Group IT)
• Portfolio management
- Project prioritization
- Monitor portfolio and program milestones
- Ensure cross-program risk and dependencies are managed and recorded accurately
• Ensure projects adhere to corporate financial and procurement processes
• Oversee project costs and ensure finances are well managed
• Manage and compile program related financial and KPI information procurement, contract management
• Closely liaise with internal and external parties for meeting coordination and to ensure smooth IT operations
• Execute project inspection, provide consultation services and advise to project managers according to defined governance process and reporting guideline.
• Perform ad hoc projects as assigned by the Management
• Degree holders or above
• Minimum 10 year working experience in IT project or operation with demonstrated increase in responsibility and project complexity
• Proven experience in successfully leading and facilitating teams in project and portfolio resource planning, reporting, prioritization, and budgeting
• Ability to communicate with all levels of management, influence key business and IT stakeholders, and build consensus
• Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese;
• Knowledge of MS Office (MS Word, Excel & PowerPoint, PPM tools)
• Able to multi-task, priorities workload and work in a fast-paced environment
• Immediate availability would be an advantage.
• Candidate with more/less experience may be considered as Senior/Assistant Portfolio Manager
Salary: + commsLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 11 July 2022My reputable client is looking for seniore Client Partners to expand on their Managed Service
Salary: HKD60,000 - HKD85,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 03 August 2022The hiring company is looking for talent to oversee overall application management and delivery in the aspect of data management, data analytics and business intelligence.
Salary: HKD800,000 - HKD1,300,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 02 August 2022My reputable client is looking to hire a cyber securty defence to heads up their security operations team. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 02 August 2022The hiring company is look for managerial talent to help overseeing the delivery of data, analytics-related and data & BI solution programme while aligning to data standard and policies.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 02 August 2022My reputable client is looking for a Digital Architect to orchestrate technology stack for the Group’s Digital Products