Digital Project Manage - Leading Bank
Salary HKD50,000 - HKD75,000 per annum
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Lucas Wu
Date posted 06 June 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/project-manager 2022-06-06 2022-08-05 it Hong Kong HK HKD 50000 75000 75000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
- Responsible for digital transformation projects.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams (IT and business department), gather business requirements clarify uncertainties, resolve conflict and provide consultation for stakeholders.
- Work with development teams and vendors to define and secure the release plan, milestones and deliverables.
- Responsible for documentation for projects to ensure proper reporting, escalation, stakeholder alignment and fulfill audit purpose.
- Involve in system development lifecycle including user requirement collection, analysis and design, development, SIT, UAT, training, documentation and ongoing support.
- Propose recommendation to resolve issue, and collaborate with developers and/or external parties to resolve technical issue.
- Review the project execution and provide advice for improving the project management process continuously.
- Manage and work closely with external vendors.
- Degree or above with major in Information Technology, Computer Science or related discipline.
- At least 10 years project management experience, preferably in Banking and Finance sector.
- Good problem solving and conflict management skill.
- Professional qualification in PMP, CSM Certification is an advantage.
- Strong vendor management still and sound experience.
- Positive attitude, self-motivated, adaptive to changes, detail minded, well-organized and able to work under pressure.
- Good command of written English and Chinese.
- Good command of spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 June 2022-
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD70,000 per annumLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 June 2022-
Salary: HKD20,000 - HKD35,000 per annumLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 June 2022* Develop and design new features and function for the web applications and systems * Assist in enhancing existing technologies * Assist project management and requirement gathering * Work closely in team-environment and meet project schedules
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 13 June 2022Our client is a top sport channel and they are seeking for an experienced candidate to support and assist the monitoring of all technical issues of AV systems and work together with IT & TV Broadcasters to perform system fall-back & recovery when required.