Senior Manager - Technology Risk/ Cyber Risk Assurance
Salary HKD700,000 - HKD1,000,000 per annum + good bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 14 August 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/it-security 2023-08-14 2023-10-13 it Hong Kong HK HKD 700000 1000000 1000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
My reputable client with a well established technology risk team is rapidly expanding to fulfil their business expansion. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
About the job:
- Develop a new Information Technology Risk Management Framework that is in line with international best practice such as ISO27001, NIST Cyber Security Framework, Centre for Internet Security (CIS) and/or COBIT5 and is interoperable within the company's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Implement the new IT Risk Management Framework including the Organisational Design, Technology and Processes required that are both feasible and suitable for the company.
Identify top technology risks for the company and monitor changes in their risk posture based on KRIs, Control Assurance Assessment results, audit issues and/or technology incidents.
Develop an IT control library for the company that is in line with international best practice and design a Control Assurance Program to test the design and operating effectiveness of controls on a regular basis.
- Support the implementation of Technology and Cyber Security governance including technology and security frameworks, policies, and standards including relevant regulatory frameworks (eg PCI-DSS, China CyberLaw).
About the requirements:
- Degree qualification in Engineering, Computer Science or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 5+ years of work experience in information security, technology and risk management with consideration years of work experience in Technology Risk 2nd line of defence, IT General Controls, IT compliance and info sec best practices e.g. NIST, COBIT, etc.
- Strong presentation skill to broad audience and senior management.
- Able to support large scale IT Risk programme and maintain the highest standards of conduct and integrity and ensure compliance with accepted industry practices, company policies, regulatory requirement e.g. GDPR, PII, etc
Salary: HKD35,000 - HKD40,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 18 September 2023Our client is looking for a System Enginer (Windows/Linux). In this role, you will be responsible for their OS configuration, implementation, and operation. Fresh graduates are welcome!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 15 September 2023The Role Overview: This role will be responsible for maintaining a portfolio management framework, tracking development initiatives and budgeting etc.
Salary: HKD400,000 - HKD650,000 per annum + bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 September 2023A reputable client is looking to hire a few user support experts to join their expanding team. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD600,000 - HKD840,000 per annum + Good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 10 September 2023My reputable FS sector client is looking to hire for System Analyst/Senior System Analyst (C# Developer) to join their team. If you are keen to know more, click on apply or get in touch
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 August 2023The Role Overview: This role will be responsible for maintaining a portfolio management framework, tracking development initiatives and budgeting etc.