Senior Manager/ Head of Technology Risk (Cybersecurity)
Salary HKD800,000 - HKD1,700,000 per annum + good bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 09 August 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/it-security 2023-08-09 2023-10-08 it Hong Kong HK HKD 800000 1700000 1700000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
My reputable, HK listed client is looking to hire a 1.5LoD expert to join their team. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
About the responsibilities:
- Formulate and manage information security policies, standards and procedures.
- Formulate, review and update risk management framework and supporting policies and guidelines which incorporate applicable Group standards, industry practices, and regulatory requirements.
- Plan and conduct information security assessment in area covering IT general controls, information asset management, access controls and endpoint security review.
- Support the implementation of security initiatives to ensure the compliance with corporate information security policies and compliance standards.
- Develop and maintain an Information Security dashboard and metrics that provide an accurate representation of the information security risk profile and relevant cyber threats.
- Ensure Information and Cyber Security risks are logged, identified and reported regularly to Information Security Committee and Group Technology Risk Management.
- Track, monitor and verify remediation and/or control implementation
About the requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in information technology or related disciplines
- CGEIT, CRISC, CISA and/or CISSP is preferred
- 8 years of experience in Technology 1.5 Line at a large multinational financial institution
- 5+ years of experience in technology risk & control including but not limited to:
- policies and standards, risk and control assessments, access controls,
- review program creation, control remediation, regulatory compliance,
- technology resiliency, risk and control governance and metrics, incident management,
- cloud computing, development lifecycles, vulnerability management and data protection
- Good knowledge of NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ITIL, CMMI, ITSM, COBIT, and PMBOK
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 September 2023Our client is looking for an incident manager who will be responsible for efficiently managing and communicating the recovery of IT services during major incidents.
Salary: HKD80,000 - HKD120,000 per monthLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 20 September 2023The role’s impact is to create the most consumer-centric digital product & services for the conglomerate.
Salary: HKD500,000 - HKD1,500,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 01 September 2023My reputable client is expanding their security team, hiring for a talented security architect on their group level. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 September 2023The Role Overview: This role is responsible for handling IT Finance, PMO, IT governance, IT procurement and strategy planning etc.
Salary: AL, medical planLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 01 September 2023A leading Financial institution is hiring a Tech Lead for their Data Migration Project.