Group Manager - Security Architect
Salary HKD500,000 - HKD1,200,000 per annum + good bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 04 August 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/it-security 2023-08-04 2023-10-03 it Hong Kong HK HKD 500000 1200000 1200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
My reputable client is expanding their security team, hiring for a talented security architect on their group level. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
About the job:
As part of the growing team, this new position will be instrumental in defining and enhancing the security posture for the Group, encompassing both cloud-based and on-premises infrastructures. This vital role will drive the integration of security best practices into the development lifecycle, and participate in the deployment of advanced security solutions.
About the responsibilities:
- Build, maintain, and enforce the Group's cloud security architecture, ensuring alignment with industry best practices and regulatory requirements
- Conduct regular security architecture reviews to pinpoint potential gaps and weaknesses, and assess the effectiveness of existing security measures. Recommend appropriate countermeasures, and monitor the improvement plans with operating companies
- Develop, maintain, and effectively communicate the cloud security policies, procedures, and guidelines across the Group
- Support the selection and implementation of emerging security technologies and cutting-edge security solutions, to assure proper protection of the organisation’s systems and data
- Provide regular reports on cloud security performance and risk exposure to senior management
About the requirements:
- A Bachelor’s degree or above, in Computer Science and Technology or equivalent
- 8 years+ experience in information security field, with at least 3 years in security architect or equivalent
- Professional certifications such as CISSP, CCSP, CCSK, and Azure/AWS/Alibaba/Google cloud certifications are preferred
- Expertise in cloud security principles, technologies, and best practices, with experience in using AWS, Azure, Alibaba Cloud or Google Cloud Platform
- Proven track record in evaluating and adopting security tools and technologies including firewalls, IDS/IPS, SIEM, IAM, EDR/XDR, CSPM, and SASE, etc.
- Strong understanding of cybersecurity frameworks and standard, e.g. NIST, ISO, CIS
Salary: HKD55,000 - HKD65,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 September 2023-
Salary: HKD65,000 - HKD80,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 25 August 2023My client is a leading Banking Group in Hong Kong. They are looking for a strong IT leader to join their growing team and partipate in different digital transformation projects. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD61,000 - HKD80,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 August 2023Company Overview Robert Walters is a global, specialist professional recruitment consultancy. Established in 1985 in London, the business has grown and so has our ambition. We now operate across 31 countries and employ over 3,700 people. It's a powerful success story built on the strength of our people. Organisations rely on us to find high-quality professionals for a range of specialist roles. Professionals who are looking for a new role, whether it's on a permanent, interim or contract basis, trust us to find them their ideal job. Our core recruitment disciplines are: · Accountancy & Finance · Financial Services · HR · Legal & Compliance · Sales & Marketing · Secretarial & Business Support · Supply Chain, Logistics & Procurement · Tech & Transformation For more information about Robert Walters Hong Kong, please visit www.robertwalters.com.hk
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD60,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 September 2023Our client is looking for a IT Security Officer to support its regional infromation security and risk governance.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 September 2023Responsible for web development of website and mobile