(Senior) Manager - Technology Risk/ Cyber Risk
Salary HKD782,159.70 - HKD1,117,371 per annum + good bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 25 May 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/it-security 2023-05-25 2023-07-24 it Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
My reputable client with a well established technology risk team is rapidly expanding to fulfil their business expansion. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
About the job:
- Develop a new Information Technology Risk Management Framework that is in line with international best practice such as ISO27001, NIST Cyber Security Framework, Centre for Internet Security (CIS) and/or COBIT5 and is interoperable within the company's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
Implement the new IT Risk Management Framework including the Organisational Design, Technology and Processes required that are both feasible and suitable for the company.
Identify top technology risks for the company and monitor changes in their risk posture based on KRIs, Control Assurance Assessment results, audit issues and/or technology incidents.
Develop an IT control library for the company that is in line with international best practice and design a Control Assurance Program to test the design and operating effectiveness of controls on a regular basis.
- Support the implementation of Technology and Cyber Security governance including technology and security frameworks, policies, and standards including relevant regulatory frameworks (eg PCI-DSS, China CyberLaw).
About the requirements:
- Degree qualification in Engineering, Computer Science or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 5+ years of work experience in information security, technology and risk management with consideration years of work experience in Technology Risk 2nd line of defence, IT General Controls, IT compliance and info sec best practices e.g. NIST, COBIT, etc.
- Strong presentation skill to broad audience and senior management.
- Able to support large scale IT Risk programme and maintain the highest standards of conduct and integrity and ensure compliance with accepted industry practices, company policies, regulatory requirement e.g. GDPR, PII, etc
Get in touch
+852 2103 5328
Salary: HKD20,000 - HKD55,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 June 2023Our client is looking for a System Enginer - Windows. In this role, you will be responsible for their OS configuration, implementation, and operation. Fresh graduates are welcome!
Salary: HKD20,000 - HKD60,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 June 2023Our client is looking for a Linux Engineer. In this role, you will be responsible for their OS hardening and operation. Fresh graduates are welcome!
Salary: HKD600,000 - HKD1,100,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 June 2023My reputable client is expanding their Infra Network team, hiring for a senior manager to oversee their cloud network services. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD70,000 per month + bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 06 June 2023Market leading client is hiring experienced QA / Test Manager / Senior QA to drive automation testing for digital platform enhancement. This will be an ideal opportunity for candidates to encounter in regional project.
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD80,000 per month + competitive bonus, benefitsLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 June 2023Our client is a reputable institution, which is going through a major overhaul of its digital and data platforms.