Group Cyber Security Programme Manager
Salary HKD800,000 - HKD1,200,000 per annum + good bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 13 February 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/it-security 2023-02-13 2023-04-14 it Hong Kong HK HKD 800000 1200000 1200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
My reputable client is looking to expand their information security team, if you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
About the job:
- Responsible for governing, managing, and executing a sizeable cyber security programme and maintain intiatives in accordance with the direction and cyber security roadmap of the company
- Developing and maintaining budgets and operating plans for our cyber security programmes, and ensuring programmes are delivered to agreed timelines and budgets;
- Implementing and managing change and intervening where required to ensure programme and project goals are achieved;
- Defining and maintaining programme governance structures and ensuring relevant standards, process and regulations are upheld; and
- Participating in vendor selection processes including design and review of tenders and tender/proposal submissions.
About the requirements:
- University degree in IT, with at least 10+ years of experience in IT, focusing on cyber security projects implementation
- Strong understanding of IT project and programme management and status reporting in regular project meetings and project steering committees.
- Experience in executing RFP in tendering processes, engaging vendor’s negotiation on scope of work, and allocating massive budget and cost spending.
- Driving project life cycle project management, leadership, budget and funding, tendering, implementation, project documentation, supported testing, and project release and closures
- Speaks fluent English and equips with excellent stakeholders management and communication skill
Get in touch
+852 2103 5328
Salary: HKD42,000 - HKD52,000 per month + with medical and bonusLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 29 March 2023My client is one leading insurance company who is now looking for a Project Manager to support their regional infrastrucure projects.
Salary: HKD60,000 - HKD80,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 January 2023My client is a well-established insurance group who now looking an Solution Architect to join the growing team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 30 March 2023A multinational bank is kicking off a new-build digital banking revamp project and is actively seeking multiple experienced native mobile app developers (iOS - Swift; Android - Kotlin) to join the 5-year programme.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 09 March 2023A multinational bank is kicking off a new-build digital banking revamp project and is actively seeking multiple experienced native mobile app developers (iOS - Swift; Android - Kotlin) to join the 5-year programme.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD80,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 March 2023My client is a leading financial intuition in Hong Kong. They are looking for a strong IT talent to join their growing team and partipate in brand-new projects. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!