Security Operations Lead/ SOC
Salary HKD500,000 - HKD720,000 per annum + good bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 19 January 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/it-security 2023-01-19 2023-03-20 it Hong Kong HK HKD 500000 720000 720000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
My reputable client, a HK listed enterprise is expanding their SOC team in HK. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
About the job:
- Manage the security monitoring, detecting and analysis of events related to security, ensuring proactive and appropriate defence.
- Lead the investigation and remediation of the existing threat arising from central event monitoring tools.
- Participate on the Use Case Development supported by the SIEM and security tools.
- Work with the global SOC on responding and resolving events generated by the SIEM.
Security Projects & Deployments
- Drives the implementation of the central event monitoring tools.
- Coordinates the implementation of the other projects when necessary. Lead the integration, deployment, and various testing.
- When needed, conduct forensic investigations, malware analysis, reverse engineering, advanced investigation utilizing various in-house and open-source security tools.
- Prepares various reports and metrics as defined by the management.
About the requirements:
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines. GIAC Cyber Security Cert or CISSP qualification is a strong advantage
- 5+ years of experience in information security incident handling and SOC operations.
- Hands on Cyber security solution implementation and operation, especially in SIEM and various security tools.
- Certified Splunk Enterprise Security Administrator or Splunk Enterprise Admin is highly preferred.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese)
Salary: HKD500,000 - HKD900,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 January 2023My reputable client is expanding their security team in HK, if you are keen to know more, please get in touch.
Salary: HKD400,000 - HKD900,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 January 2023My reputable client, a global solution provider is looking to expand their security solution team, hiring for multiple security consultants and project managers. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD450,000 - HKD550,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 January 2023My reputable client, a financial institution with a stable working culture is looking to hire a security AVP to join their team. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD500,000 - HKD900,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 09 January 2023A few reputable clients that I am working with are hiring for tech risk experts to join their quickly expanding team. If you are keen to know more about them, please get in touch!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: KowloonDate posted: 08 February 2023A well-developed Investment Bank is seeking for a VBA talent to Finance team for automation and reporing project