Group Cyber Security Programme Manager/ PMO
Salary HKD800,000 - HKD1,200,000 per annum + good bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 13 January 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/it-security 2023-01-13 2023-03-14 it Hong Kong HK HKD 800000 1200000 1200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
My reputable client is looking to expand their information security team, if you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
About the job:
- Responsible for governing, managing, and executing a sizeable cyber security programme and maintain intiatives in accordance with the direction and cyber security roadmap of the company
- Developing and maintaining budgets and operating plans for our cyber security programmes, and ensuring programmes are delivered to agreed timelines and budgets;
- Implementing and managing change and intervening where required to ensure programme and project goals are achieved;
- Work with the cybersecurity executive and line manager to define metrics and reporting strategies that effectively evaluate and communicate successes and progress of the security programme as well as areas for improvement;
- Defining and maintaining programme governance structures and ensuring relevant standards, process and regulations are upheld; and
- Participating in vendor selection processes including design and review of tenders and tender/proposal submissions.
About the requirements:
- University degree in IT, with at least 10+ years of experience in IT, focusing on cyber security projects implementation
- Strong understanding of IT project and programme management and status reporting in regular project meetings and project steering committees.
- Experience in executing RFP in tendering processes, engaging vendor’s negotiation on scope of work, and allocating massive budget and cost spending.
- Understanding of Enterprise PMO Framework and the project & programme risk management.
- Driving project life cycle project management, leadership, budget and funding, tendering, implementation, project documentation, supported testing, and project release and closures
- Speaks fluent English and equips with excellent stakeholders management and communication skill
Salary: HKD60,000 - HKD80,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 January 2023My client is a well-established insurance group who now looking an Solution Architect to join the growing team.
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD60,000 per month + bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 January 2023A market leading regional insurance company is hiring a IT BA/ Assistant Project Manager to work on a insurance change project.
Salary: HKD700,000 - HKD1,000,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 February 2023My reputable client with a well established technology risk team is rapidly expanding to fulfil their business expansion. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD60,000 per month + competitive bonus, benefitsLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 07 February 2023Our client is a reputable and listed company in property asset management. It is now looking for an Assistant Manager to support a major revamp of business applications in the domain of lease management.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: KowloonDate posted: 07 February 2023A bank is now hiring BI & Data Warehouse guru for their BI team.