Senior Manager - Tech Risk/ Governance/ Audit
Salary HKD700,000 - HKD1,000,000 per annum + good bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 09 January 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/it-security 2023-01-09 2023-03-10 it Hong Kong HK HKD 700000 1000000 1000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
My reputable client with a well established technology risk team is rapidly expanding to fulfil their business expansion. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
About the job:
- Enhance current practices to mitigate cyber risks and the establishment of a risk framework.
- Support and conduct security compliance and governance exercise and awareness refresh programme.
- Follow and execute risk management practices with Risk Registers, Issue Management, Risk & Controls Library, Impact Thresholds, Risk Reporting, Controls Testing, and Security Governance.
- Assess risks based on policy, standards, technology compliance requirements and best practices IT and business projects and activities.
- Ensure security measures properly adopted for risk mitigation.
- Risk exception and acceptance must be well governed, timely validated and properly escalated.
- Contribute to third-party risk management and well engage with and manage audit activities.
About the requirements:
- University degree or above in IT, Management Information System, cybersecurity and/or risk compliance.
- At least 5+ years of experience in IT technical roles and audit, 3+ years of hand-on in technology risk assessment and security compliance aspects.
- Experience in adopting risk-based assessment methodologies and engaging audit counter-parts.
- Knowledge of ISMS, ISO27000, ISO31000 and other major information security frameworks/Practices e.g. NIST, COBIT etc.
- Strong knowledge of Audit control framework, IT general controls, Cybersecurity Risk, Tech Risk (including infrastructure, cloud and applications security).
- Experience in performing risk assessment and evaluation.
- Competency consulting background in IT, Cyber Security and/or IT Audit and Control Compliance.
- An aptitude for technical writing e.g. assessment reports, presentations, management dashboard and risk indicators/metrics.
Salary: HKD700,000 - HKD1,000,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 February 2023My reputable client with a well established technology risk team is rapidly expanding to fulfil their business expansion. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD60,000 - HKD85,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 06 February 2023My client is one of the leading banks in Hong Kong. They are looking to a strong Senior IT Project Manger to join their growing wealth management team. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD920,976 - HKD1,052,544 per annum + Good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 January 2023A few of my reputed clients are looking to hire Senior Infrastructure Engineers/Senior System Analyst to join their IT Support teams. Idf you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 January 2023A multinational bank is hiring multiple native Mobile App Developers for supporting their 5-year regional digital bank project.
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD100,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 January 2023My client is expanding their business and focusing on large transformation projects. They are looking for exceptional team leader to join their growing business.