Senior Manager - Security Architect (APAC)
Salary HKD800,000 - HKD1,200,000 per annum + good bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 04 January 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/it-security 2023-01-04 2023-03-05 it Hong Kong HK HKD 800000 1200000 1200000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
My reputable client is looking to expand their architectural team, hiring for a security architect. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
About the responsibilities:
- Establish, enforce, and oversee the activities and guidelines that are needed as part of the security architecture implementation
- Support Group Enterprise Architecture organization by managing and tracking the overview of the security architecture investment & its RoI, the overview of delivery & performance of the Security Architecture
- Discover, protect and assure all applications are aligned to our business, compliance and regulatory requirements
- Govern the security architecture domain/country technology roadmaps
- Take a leadership role in determining the Networking architecture, strategy, and roadmap
- Develop technology architectures and standards that enable the business strategy and future aspirations
About the requirements:
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 10 years' working experience in IT, 4 years of experience in an architecture role at an enterprise or solution design capacity, focusing on security architectural design
- Experience with designing and implementing network infrastructure, automation and orchestration across Cloud and on-premise environments
- Experience in the following cyber security fields:
- Vulnerability assessment
- Penetration testing
- Secure software development lifecycle
- Application security testing
- Secure code review
- Digital forensics
- Malware analysis
- SABSA, CISSP, CCSP, CRTSA, ISACA, AWS/Azure and/or relevant security certifications is a plus
Salary: HKD920,976 - HKD1,052,544 per annum + Good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 January 2023A few of my reputed clients are looking to hire Senior Infrastructure Engineers/Senior System Analyst to join their IT Support teams. Idf you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 January 2023A multinational bank is hiring multiple native Mobile App Developers for supporting their 5-year regional digital bank project.
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD100,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 January 2023My client is expanding their business and focusing on large transformation projects. They are looking for exceptional team leader to join their growing business.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD80,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 January 2023My client is one of the leading banks in Hong Kong. They are looking to expand their application development team hiring for a leader to oversee the team. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 26 January 2023• Work closely with cross functional business departments to identify data requirements, visualising data request results and supporting collection of data needed to satisfy the request • Perform feasibility study and recommend solution to management • Prioritise system change requests according to management's priority • Coordinate with external vendors and 3rd parties to implement/deploy application systems • Monitor and guide subordinates to carry out assigned tasks and to help them to achieve their personal goal • Ensure all project deliverables are delivered that follow the bank's IT policies and procedures