Cloud Security Architect (APAC)
Salary HKD800,000 - HKD1,000,000 per annum + good bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 23 September 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/it-security 2022-09-23 2022-11-22 it Hong Kong HK HKD 800000 1000000 1000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My reputable client is looking to expanding their enterprise architecture team, hiring for a Security Architect covering APAC, if you are keen to know more, please review the JD below and get in touch!
About the job:
- Govern the domain/country technology roadmaps
- Support and advise the architecture team/community
- Manage stakeholders at multiple levels (delivery, delivery leads, business, country architects)
- Take a supporting role in determining the Security architecture, strategy, and roadmap
- Develop technology architectures and standards that enable the business strategy and future aspirations
- Drive Cloud and digital adoption
- Work with the various lines of business and delivery functions to help facilitate a smooth transition from the as-is to the to-be architecture landscape
About the responsibilities:
- Collaborate the with Digital and Technology stakeholders to ensure platforms are designed to securely support the business strategy
- Amplify Agile software delivery practices through design and execution efforts, leading and coaching delivery teams on projects
- Support coordinated design, development and deployment plans with business functions and security solutions delivery teams
- Support the operationalization of security capabilities and best practices consistent with company vision and business goals
- Produce and maintain security architecture standards, patterns, and best practices
- Drive adoption of security architecture and secure software development practices across the various group and business teams
About the requirements:
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 5 years' working experience in IT, focusing on security architectural design
- Expertise in digital best practices and its applicability to lifestyle and financial services
- At least 2 years of experience in a security role in areas spanning security engineering and operations
- SABSA, CISSP, CCSP, CRTSA, ISACA, AWS/Azure and/or relevant certifications
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachman, etc.
- Experience in a few of the following cyber security fields:
- Vulnerability assessment
- Penetration testing
- Secure software development lifecycle
- Application security testing
- Secure code review
- Digital forensics
- Malware analysis
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, and authorization
- Experience with cloud native network design and solutions
- Familiar with network automation/orchestration methodology and implementation
- Knowledge of effective security countermeasures to mitigate network vulnerabilities and internal/external attacks
- Ability to develop and/or improve strategies and processes.
Salary: HKD700,000 - HKD1,000,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 September 2022My reputable FSI client is looking to expand their architectural team, hoping to hire a cloud architecture to join their team.
Salary: HKD20,000 - HKD30,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 September 2022Our client is looking for a Deskside Engineer to provide IT support.
Salary: HKD700,000 - HKD800,000 per annum + performance bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 27 September 2022Our cleint is a reputable luxury group headquarted in Europe. It is now looking to add a new headcount to the regional office in Hong Kong.
Salary: HKD600,000 - HKD700,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 September 2022My reputable client is looking to hire a Network Security Administrator to join their expanding team. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 September 2022As Business Analyst you will play a key role in the implementation and support of the LIMS. You will be the bridge between operation and technical team. Also, conduct a regular communication from end users to stakeholders, about new releases, enhancements.