Head of Technology Risk/ Cyber Risk
Salary HKD1,000,000 - HKD1,500,000 per annum + good bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 18 July 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/it-security 2022-07-18 2022-09-16 it Hong Kong HK HKD 1000000 1500000 1500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My reputable client is looking for a leader to expand their 2nd line security function. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
About the job:
The leader (Technology and Cyber Risk) will take responsibility for leading the design, development and integration of an Information Technology Risk Management Framework within the Enterprise.
- This role will be accountable for designing and implementing a new IT Risk Management Framework leveraging existing IT and Cyber risk management and assurance practices. You will be working jointly with a newly established Enterprise Risk Management Framework (ERMF) team and will be the IT&S lead for integrating IT Risk Management into the ERMF.
- Lead joint planning workshops, direct departmental resources, manage internal staff and/or professional services and inspire a culture of risk management through IT governance forums and risk champions.
- Design, Describe, Advocate and Execute the IT Risk Management Program in corroboration with the lead for Technology and Cyber Governance, Risk & Assurance.
- Lead the development of an Information Technology Risk Management Framework that is interoperable within the company's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
- Lead the design and development of a programme of works to implement the new IT Risk Management Framework including the Change Management Plan, Organizational Design, Technology and Processes required that are both feasible and suitable for the company.
- Design, Describe and Advocate for IT Risk Management and apply the methods, standards, and approaches to Information Assurance (IA) frameworks, policies, and standards such as ISO27001, NIST Cyber Security Framework , Centre for Internet Security (CIS) and COBIT5.
- Advise and support the implementation of Technology and Cyber Security governance including technology and security frameworks, policies, and standards including relevant regulatory frameworks (eg PCI-DSS, China CyberLaw).
About the requirements:
- Degree qualification in Engineering, Computer Science or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 15 years of work experience in information security, technology and risk management with consideration years of work experience in Technology Risk 2nd line of defence, IT General Controls, IT compliance and info sec best practices e.g. NIST, COBIT, etc.
- Strong presentation skill to broad audience and senior management.
- Self-motivated and be able to drive large scale of Security, Risk programme and maintain the highest standards of conduct and integrity and ensure compliance with accepted industry practices, company policies, regulatory requirement e.g. GDPR, PII, etc.
- Industry-recognised certification in information security, risk management or equivalent experience (CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC, ISO27000, ISO31000, etc.)
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 15 August 2022A local conglomerate is looking for a Deputy General Manager to overseee IT teams, budget, and enhance IT service and platform
Salary: HKD60,000 - HKD100,000 per monthLocation: Central and Western DistrictDate posted: 08 August 2022Strong front-to-back financial product knowledge - Cash Equities
Salary: HKD500,000 - HKD1,600,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 26 July 2022My reputable client is hiring a few cloud experts to join them on a cloud transformation journey (Private and Public). If you are interested in being a part of a huge transformation, please get in touch!
Salary: Good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 22 July 2022The hiring manager is looking for a seasoned data expert with experience of driving and implementing data transformation within Fnance and Actuarial function.
Salary: HKD600,000 - HKD1,600,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 June 2022My reputable client is hiring a few cloud experts to join them on a cloud transformation journey (Private and Public). If you are interested in being a part of a huge transformation, please get in touch!