Regional SOC Manager/ IR
Salary HKD600,000 - HKD900,000 per annum + good bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 18 July 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/it-security 2022-07-18 2022-09-16 it Hong Kong HK HKD 600000 900000 900000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My reputable client, a HK listed enterprise is looking to expand their SOC team. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
About the job:
- Responsible for overseeing Global Cyber Security Operations under Cyber Detection & Response Team.
- Accountable for the day-to-day management of the hybrid security operations team focusing on SIEM Monitoring and Incident Response. They will provide a global service supporting the response to cyber security threats and continuous improvement of security monitoring and detection tools.
- Manage the security incident response escalation, operations reporting, process improvement and participate on the strategic planning and operating model.
About the responsibilities:
- Manage Day to Day SOC operations
- Act as escalation point for SOC team
- Coordinate the security incident response escalation
- Create and improve Management Reporting
- Create and maintain process and procedures
- Assist on building use case logic and playbook
- Day to day management of the SIEM platform
- Manage outsourced security vendor/service provider KPI and SLA
- Assist on the creation of various metrics, reporting, review of incident progress and compliance status
- Support Regional Security Operations to ensure the Security posture of business units are under proper measure, monitor and manage
SOC Incident response
- Review all the reported security incidents and act as an Incident Manager; take charge the communication, creation of Incident Report and follow-ups, work with the Global Security Operations Team and Operations Team (Asia and Europe) through the core phases of incident response and remediation
- Liaise with the Business IT Security Incident Coordinator on the remediation action items
- Assist on developing new ideas on how to improve the security Operations, Cyber Security Incident Response Process (CSIRP), handling guidelines and playbooks
- Where appropriate working with the global SOC in the incident investigations
- Supports in the implementation of the SOC, its security tooling and the resourcing.
- Supports other projects at the discretion of the Senior Manager Cyber Security Operations.
About the requirements:
- Degree holder in Computer Science or related disciplines, or appropriate extensive experience
- GIAC Cyber Security Cert or CISSP qualification is a strong advantage
- Experience in utilising Splunk within a SOC and Incident Response environment
- Experienced with Endpoint/Network Detection and Response, preferably Microsoft MDE, Vectra NDR and Microsoft Sentinel is a big plus
- Hands on Cyber security incident management within a SOC environment
- Excellent understanding of the hacker tactics and techniques and cyber kill chain process
- Solid experiences on Information Security Management System and IT Service management
- Fluent in spoken and written English
- Solid support experiences on Splunk implementation, including the integration of other enterprise security tools such as SOAR, EDR, Enterprise Anti-virus, Vulnerability Management, and other supporting tools
Salary: bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 10 August 2022One of the market leading financial service client is looking for a PMO to join their team to oversee project priority, budget management, presentation to management.
Salary: HKD500,000 - HKD700,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 August 2022My reputable client is looking to expand their internal IT infrastructure team. Please get in touch if you are interested to know more.
Salary: HKD500,000 - HKD1,000,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 12 August 2022My reputable financial client is looking to expand their IT team, hiring for a few managers covering infra services. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD20,000 - HKD40,000 per month + medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 11 August 2022One of the market leading client is looking for new headcount in IT Project Admin/ Assistant BA for their IT transformation project.
Salary: + guaranteed bonus + dbLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 10 August 2022My reputable client is looking for young, dynamic, customer facing PMs.