Head of Technology Risk/ Cyber Risk/ Enterprise Risk
Salary HKD1,000,000 - HKD1,500,000 per annum + good bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 07 June 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/it-security 2022-06-07 2022-08-06 it Hong Kong HK HKD 1000000 1500000 1500000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My reputable client is looking for a leader to expand their 2nd line security function. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
About the job:
The leader (Technology and Cyber Risk) will take responsibility for leading the design, development and integration of an Information Technology Risk Management Framework within the Enterprise.
- This role will be accountable for designing and implementing a new IT Risk Management Framework leveraging existing IT and Cyber risk management and assurance practices. You will be working jointly with a newly established Enterprise Risk Management Framework (ERMF) team and will be the IT&S lead for integrating IT Risk Management into the ERMF.
- Lead joint planning workshops, direct departmental resources, manage internal staff and/or professional services and inspire a culture of risk management through IT governance forums and risk champions.
- Design, Describe, Advocate and Execute the IT Risk Management Program in corroboration with the lead for Technology and Cyber Governance, Risk & Assurance.
- Lead the development of an Information Technology Risk Management Framework that is interoperable within the company's Enterprise Risk Management Framework.
- Lead the design and development of a programme of works to implement the new IT Risk Management Framework including the Change Management Plan, Organizational Design, Technology and Processes required that are both feasible and suitable for the Club.
- Design, Describe and Advocate for IT Risk Management and apply the methods, standards, and approaches to Information Assurance (IA) frameworks, policies, and standards such as ISO27001, NIST Cyber Security Framework , Centre for Internet Security (CIS) and COBIT5.
- Advise and support the implementation of Technology and Cyber Security governance including technology and security frameworks, policies, and standards including relevant regulatory frameworks (eg PCI-DSS, China CyberLaw).
- Coordinate and collaborate with other Tech and Cyber Governance, Risk and Assurance functions such as the Cyber and Technology Risk Assessment Teams, the Cyber Awareness campaign
About the requirements:
- Degree qualification in Engineering, Computer Science or relevant disciplines.
- Minimum 15 years of work experience in information security, technology and risk management with consideration years of work experience in Technology Risk 2nd line of defence, IT General Controls, IT compliance and info sec best practices e.g. NIST, COBIT, etc.
- Strong presentation skill to broad audience and senior management.
- Self-motivated and be able to drive large scale of Security, Risk programme and maintain the highest standards of conduct and integrity and ensure compliance with accepted industry practices, company policies, regulatory requirement e.g. GDPR, PII, etc.
- Industry-recognised certification in information security, risk management or equivalent experience (CISA, CISM, CISSP, CRISC, ISO27000, ISO31000, etc.)
Salary: NegotiableLocation: KowloonDate posted: 06 July 2022The hiring company is looking for Data Modeler talent to join their expanding data service team, non-FS industry.
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD80,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 July 2022Our client is looking for a strong Java developer to join the algorithmic trading platform team. The role requires to work with quants, Trading desks other developers.
Salary: Good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 July 2022The hiring company is looking for data engineering talents with strong business acumen to join their expanding team.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 July 2022Our client is a famous testing company with a global presence. To cope with their expansion plan, they are now looking for an IT Operation Manager.
Salary: HKD30,000 - HKD55,000 per month + bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 04 July 2022New headcount to joint the IT transformation team to perform as BA participate in agile environment.