Senior Cyber Security Engineer/ Lead/ Project
Salary HKD500,000 - HKD800,000 per annum + good bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 03 June 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/it-security 2022-06-03 2022-08-02 it Hong Kong HK HKD 500000 800000 800000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My reputable client is looking to expand their cyber security team, focusing on security projects implementation. If you are interested to know more, please get in touch!
About the job:
- Work with assigned Project Manager and Technical Manager to drive small- to mid-size IS initiatives to evaluate, acquire and deploy new IS technologies and capabilities, and ensure initiatives get completed on time and budget.
- Support security solution design, deployment and necessary documentation in order to ensure compliance to the project development lifecycle, and getting endorsement from IT governance board and technical groups.
- Support Cyber Security Operations team to administer the Certificate Authorities (CA) and Hardware Security Modules (HSM) of a Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) and Key Management cycle of digital certificate generation, renewal and revocations.
- Carry out proper configuration of security solutions applied in protecting company asset such that the implemented SIEM solution reports all pertinent events
About the requirements:
- A university degree with strong technical background, particularly in Information Technology, Information Security, application security/development and/or networking.
- 3 to 5 years’ experience working in technical IT roles, with at least 3 years’ hands-on experience in enterprise security infrastructure, IS risk assessments or testing.
- A CISSP, GIAC, CEH or equivalent certification will be advantageous.
- Experience in implementing cyber security and/or compliance systems relevant to Governance, Risk and Compliance platform, Data Lost Prevention, Threat Intelligence and/or Firewall Management.
- Experience in secure network infrastructure, Anti-DDoS, NG Firewall, IDS/IPS, WAF, Secure MTA, Load Balancer, Internet Proxy, as well as DNS hosting
Salary: HKD700,000 - HKD840,000 per annum + bonus, competitiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 June 2022Our client is one of the largest consumer services groups in Hong Kong. It is now looking for a Senior System Analyst to join its well-established development team. This role will focus on back-end development for system integrations in the context of web/mobile development.
Salary: HKD520,000 - HKD650,000 per annum + bonus, medical, ORSOLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 June 2022Our client is a reputable conglomerate listed in Hong Kong. It is now looking for a Senior HRIS Analyst to support the operation and the development of SAP SuccessFactors.
Salary: HKD500,000 - HKD700,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 June 2022My reputable listed client is looking to expand their Information Security team in HK to cover APAC. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD700,000 - HKD1,000,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 03 June 2022My reputable client is expanding their architectural team and is hiring for a talented security architect to join their talented team.
Salary: + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 06 July 2022The hiring company is reputable company which is looking to hire a few Data Engineering talents to join their expanding team, assisting their long-term data analytic platform projects.