Senior Manager - Security Architect (APAC)
Salary HKD700,000 - HKD1,000,000 per annum + good bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 03 June 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/it-security 2022-06-03 2022-08-02 it Hong Kong HK HKD 700000 1000000 1000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png
My reputable client is expanding their architectural team and is hiring for a talented security architect to join their talented team.
About the job:
- Govern the domain/country technology roadmaps
- Support and advise the architecture team/community
- Manage stakeholders at multiple levels (delivery, delivery leads, business, country architects)
- Take a supporting role in determining the Security architecture, strategy, and roadmap
- Develop technology architectures and standards that enable the business strategy and future aspirations
- Drive Cloud and digital adoption
- Work with the various lines of business and delivery functions to help facilitate a smooth transition from the as-is to the to-be architecture landscape
- Change the way people feel about insurance
About the responsibilities:
- Guide and support platform design & technical concepts through extracting business priorities and fulfilling business needs amongst senior business stakeholders
- Support the operationalisation of security capabilities and best practices consistent with company vision and business goals
- Embed emerging technologies and techniques to optimise business benefit and improve operational efficiency
- Create and maintain the application architecture strategy, technology standards and roadmap
- Create and publish reference architectures, patterns and best practices for the development, implementation, and integration of our solutions
- Review, interpret and respond to detailed business requirements to ensure alignment between business expectations and current or future Group Technology capability
- Within the agreed enterprise architecture, design and define technology solutions to support and deliver the business objectives
- Create and maintain the software context and model diagrams that show the end to end system architecture and integration
- Produce and maintain security architecture standards, patterns, and best practices
- Drive adoption of security architecture and secure software development practices across the various group and business teams
- Work closely with the regional business units to drive the architecture roadmap
About the requirements:
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent
- At least 5 years' working experience in Financial Services, eCommerce, Insurtech, Fintech, Start-ups while not mandatory, will be advantageous
- Experience in recognising project risks early, as well as the skills to identify and propose solutions, and effectively communicate with everyone invested in the project’s success
- At least 2 years of experience in a security role in areas spanning security engineering and operations
- SABSA, CISSP, CCSP, CRTSA, ISACA, AWS/Azure and/or relevant certifications
- Good knowledge of Enterprise Architecture frameworks such as TOGAF, Zachman, etc.
- Experience in the following cyber security fields:
- Vulnerability assessment
- Penetration testing
- Secure software development lifecycle
- Application security testing
- Secure code review
- Digital forensics
- Malware analysis
- Solid understanding of security protocols, cryptography, authentication, and authorisation
- Experience with cloud native network design and solutions
- Familiar with network automation/orchestration methodology and implementation
- Knowledge of effective security countermeasures to mitigate network vulnerabilities and internal/external attacks
- Ability to develop and/or improve strategies and processes.
Salary: HKD700,000 - HKD840,000 per annum + bonus, competitiveLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 June 2022Our client is one of the largest consumer services groups in Hong Kong. It is now looking for a Senior System Analyst to join its well-established development team. This role will focus on back-end development for system integrations in the context of web/mobile development.
Salary: HKD520,000 - HKD650,000 per annum + bonus, medical, ORSOLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 June 2022Our client is a reputable conglomerate listed in Hong Kong. It is now looking for a Senior HRIS Analyst to support the operation and the development of SAP SuccessFactors.
Salary: HKD500,000 - HKD700,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 14 June 2022My reputable listed client is looking to expand their Information Security team in HK to cover APAC. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD500,000 - HKD800,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 03 June 2022My reputable client is looking to expand their cyber security team, focusing on security projects implementation. If you are interested to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 06 July 2022The hiring company is reputable company which is looking to hire a few Data Engineering talents to join their expanding team, assisting their long-term data analytic platform projects.