IT Service Delivery/Business Continuity - Financial services
Salary HKD500,000 - HKD1,000,000 per annum + good bonus
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Fiona Fung
Date posted 29 August 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/it-management 2023-08-29 2023-10-28 it Hong Kong HK HKD 500000 1000000 1000000 YEAR Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
My reputable client is looking to expand their team, hiring for a Service Management Specialist, focusing on enabling service level management and business continuity management program. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
A well-established global financial institution
About the responsibilities:
- Manage all internal and external ICT vendors & service providers performance to contract and the provision of services/products as outlined in their contract, SLAs and/or performance metrics in relation to RTO & RPO.
- Maintain all SLM policies and procedures documents.
- Maintain and manage the business continuity program that addresses disaster recovery, business recovery and emergency response management.
- Participate, coordinate and plan in global and local annual BCP & DR tests.
- Plan and coordinate all business continuity technical and end user testing.
- Assist with crisis management in the event of a business interruption.
- Manage and maintain user related communications via email or ENS (Emergency Notification System).
- Maintain all BCP/DR policies and procedures documents, e.g., Business Contingency Plan, Department Business Contingency Plans, Business Process Manual, Disaster Recovery Plan, Crisis Management Manual, Crisis Communication Plan, Evacuation Plan, Physical Security Manual, Workplace Health & Safety as well as Risk Assessment, Business Impact Analysis and Business Continuity/DR Plan for all business departments.
- Ensure Asia company is compliant with relevant local and global regulatory requirements.
About the requirements:
- Minimum 5+ years of related experience in a similar role preferably within financial institution.
- Background knowledge of Information Technology, focusing on IT service delivery and process management, managing SLA
- Speaks fluent English and is analytical, equips with strong communication skills, good at decision making, organisational and reporting skills.
- Understanding of IT, human, environmental, financial, and operational systems and the relationship between them in projecting future scenarios and planning.
- BCM Certification or course attendance are strong advantages: DRI International CBCP, Business Continuity Institute CBCI, ISO 22301 or equivalent;.
Salary: bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 September 2023One of my MNC retail banking client is looking for business analyst/ project analyst to join their tech & transformation team.
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD60,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 21 September 2023Our client is looking for a IT Security Officer to support its regional infromation security and risk governance.
Salary: HKD45,000 - HKD60,000 per month + bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 September 2023Act as tech lead /tech project lead on leading onshore and offshore vendor on branch transformation project delivery.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 08 September 2023The Role Overview: This role will be responsible for handling the entire SDLC, gathering user requirments, system design, system development & training etc
Salary: HKD60,000 - HKD80,000 per month + bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 05 September 2023As a Technical Project Manager to join digital transformation team, leading system analyst and IT vendor for customer facing solution delivery.