Senior Manager - PM
Salary HKD70,000 - HKD80,000 per month
Location Kowloon BayFULL_TIME
Consultant Stephanie How
Date posted 10 March 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/it-management 2023-03-14 2023-05-09 it Kowloon Bay Kwun Tong District HK HKD 70000 80000 80000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
A local MNC is looking for a senior manager to oversee a team of 7 PMs, IT projects within the portfolio and improve PM framework
- Help to formulate innovative, fact-based and achievable Information Technology (IT) strategies and operating models to enable business strategies
- Improve the project management framework and streamline the cross-team communications
- Oversee all IT projects within the portfolio and assure all deadlines and budget requirements are met
- Organisation wide Project Management capability
- Lead the implementation and management of portfolio, programme and project governance frameworks and development of appropriate reporting tools which deliver value.
- Establish organisation wide project reporting with a focus on value added advice and early identification and resolution of risk and issues.
- Review programmes and projects for deliverability including adequate resourcing management and governance procedures, and accuracy of financial estimates.
- Strategic Project Planning and Goal Setting
- Assist the IT lead in developing IT Strategy to enable business strategies. Focus on stakeholder engagement enablement and alignment with BU plans and priorities.
- Review IT organisation structure, hiring and managing staffing requirements in line with department & project objectives.
- Work close with IT team heads to develop structured schedules and project plans based on the department goals, resources needed, potential risks, time to market and budget constraints. Identified owners and responsible parties with a clear timeline and success criteria.
- Project Tracking and Monitoring
- Track and provide project status and progress reports
- Manage the risk, issue and change resolution process and work with other leaders to take corrective action as necessary
- Oversee project managers for the delivery of projects/programs on time, within scope and on budget
- People Management
- Provide supportive leadership, motivating and directing staff as they work.
- Effectively communicating current activities and policies.
- Managing external contractors, consultants, projects, project teams, and managing the quality and timeliness of outputs.
- Degree in business or technology
- At least 7 years working experience in project / program management.
- Demonstrated ability to lead diverse teams of professional peers, consultants and contractors
- Demonstrated solid track record of successfully delivering at least 1 large, complex project, preferably in a multiple-vendor environment.
- Demonstrated solid track record of successfully delivering at least 1 project in Distribution or Logistic or Manufacturing industry.
- Experience with managing people and teams, as well as presenting to all levels within the organisation is required. Prior experience with process improvement and leading change is preferred.
- IT consulting or IT vendor background is preferred.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) or PRINCE2 certification
Get in touch
+852 2103 5339
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 30 March 2023A multinational bank is kicking off a new-build digital banking revamp project and is actively seeking multiple experienced native mobile app developers (iOS - Swift; Android - Kotlin) to join the 5-year programme.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 09 March 2023A multinational bank is kicking off a new-build digital banking revamp project and is actively seeking multiple experienced native mobile app developers (iOS - Swift; Android - Kotlin) to join the 5-year programme.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD80,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 30 March 2023My client is a leading financial intuition in Hong Kong. They are looking for a strong IT talent to join their growing team and partipate in brand-new projects. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong Kong IslandDate posted: 30 March 2023A multinational bank is forming a new development team to kick off a brand-new regional digital banking projects across APAC.
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 March 2023My life insurance client is seeking senior / system analyst with strong MERN stack technical background for a brand-new AI product implementation for customer interaction purposes.