IT Service Improvement Specialist (35-40k/month)
Salary HKD35,000 - HKD50,000 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Brian Tang
Date posted 08 March 2023hong-kong tech-transformation/it-management 2023-03-08 2023-05-07 it Hong Kong HK HKD 35000 50000 50000 MONTH Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Our client is looking for an IT SDM in IT policies, processes and controls to help optimize, create and define our IT Policies, processes, procedures, standards and controls. You will help to document our current policies and processes, understand the logic behind the processes and recommending improvements and evaluate the efficiency of IT policies and processes that drive and enable the companies IT environment.
- Engagement in and understanding of IT internal processes
- Facilitate work sessions and process workflow modelling with IT teams in order to collaborate on process improvements, automation capabilities and clearly define end to end use cases
- Follow ITIL best practices, ensure that appropriate policies, processes, procedures, standards and controls are in place within the IT environment
- Bring inconsistencies or inefficient processes to the attention of process owners
- Maintain a complete understanding of IT policies and processes that are needed for an enterprise
- Conduct service audits against defined policies and processes to highlight areas of improvement or concerns
- Analyse recurring incident trends for areas of improvement and help drive timely closure of open problem tickets
- Serve as a support representative for cross organisational problem initiatives
- Perform proactive activities designed to promote a problem free production environment
- Ensure root cause analysis is performed to a satisfactory level and permanent solutions are implemented when possible
- Creation of dashboards/reports to show progress/performance metrics
- Minimum five years of IT experience with at least three years in IT Service Management (Incident, Change, Problem, Knowledge, Service Improvement)
- Tertiary qualifications are essential
- ITIL certifications are desired (i.e. ITIL v3/v4)
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple activities in a cross-functional environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; expertise in stakeholder management
- Strong teamwork and interpersonal skills at all levels
- Excellent problem-solving skills, and can shift readily between the “big picture” and the small-but-Crucial details, knowing when to concentrate on each
- Detailed oriented, organised with strong time management skills
Analysis and Problem Solving
Leading and Engaging Teams
Driving Business Performance and Change
Get in touch
+852 2161 9453
Salary: HKD40,000 - HKD50,000 per month + bonus, medicalLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 March 2023As PMO , focusing on identifying opportunities in new product/ tech features, assess group level project value and prioritize stories.
Salary: HKD500,000 - HKD800,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 March 2023My reputable client, with a sizeable IT team in HK, covering APAC is looking to hire a Database Manager to join them. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: HKD700,000 - HKD900,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 February 2023My reputable client, a stable enterprise is hoping to expand their IT Audit function. If you are keen to know more, please reach out!
Salary: Good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 28 February 2023One of my global client is looking to expand their team & hire Infrastructure Project Manager. To know more, click on apply or get in touch!
Salary: HKD700,000 - HKD900,000 per annum + good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 January 2023My reputable client, a stable enterprise is hoping to expand their IT Audit function. If you are keen to know more, please reach out!