SENIOR TECHNICAL MANAGER, BUSINESS ANALYSIS
Salary HKD65,784 - HKD87,712 per month
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Kelly Wu
Date posted 23 December 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/it-management 2022-12-23 2023-02-21 it Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
Responsibilities * Drive discussion with business teams and senior stakeholders to devise data strategies and analytics use cases. Ensure business needs are properly captured, translated as technical requirements and delivered. * Act as the product owner of analytical services to oversee solutions delivery and service provision. Drive the development and growth of the internal analytics user community. * Design and lead data analysis to collect, analyse and visualise data to generate valuable insights that assist effective business choices and meet business needs. * Ensure the team uses best practice data analysis technologies and techniques and help drive the adoption and continual improvement of these technologies and processes. * Ensure quality, ownership and traceability of analysis deliverables and documentations (e.g. business requirements, user stories, etc.) throughout the project life cycle, and documentations are reviewed and signed off according to the agreed standard and timeline. * Manage stakeholders and bridge up communication between different parties (e.g. business stakeholders, product managers, data scientists, development teams, vendors, etc.). * Support delivery management, development and testing teams to ensure quality and business objectives are met through the outcomes. * Participate and contribute positively to create a diverse and inclusive culture with trust and respect. Play an active role to support cross team/division/department efforts and model collaborative behaviours
- University degree in Computer Science / Engineering, Data Science or Business Analytics or equivalent.
- Minimum of 8 years’ relevant experience in business analysis (data analytics / AI domain) or data analysis with large corporations.
- Experience in analytics use cases development and supporting delivery of large-scale data analytics / AI solutions.
- Knowledge in business intelligence, data wrangling, data visualisation or data management techniques and technologies (e.g. SQL, SAS, Alteryx, Tableau, Power BI, etc.).
- Knowledge in Python/R programming is an advantage.
- Experience in different cloud technology such as AWS, Azure and GCP is an advantage.
- Familiar with business analysis, requirement repository and IT project management and delivery tools such as Jira, Confluence.
- Knowledge in business case writing, business workshop facilitation, processing mapping, customer experience & journey or change management is an advantage.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written English in a professional manner.
- Proficiency in Cantonese or Mandarin is an advantage.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, able to develop effective work relationship with key stakeholders and translate technical terms and drive discussions and consensus.
- Excellent business and problem solving skills with an analytical mindset.
- Capacity of building strong working relationships with internal IT, business managers and vendors, and must be a team player.
Salary: HKD920,976 - HKD1,052,544 per annum + Good bonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 January 2023A few of my reputed clients are looking to hire Senior Infrastructure Engineers/Senior System Analyst to join their IT Support teams. Idf you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 January 2023A multinational bank is hiring multiple native Mobile App Developers for supporting their 5-year regional digital bank project.
Salary: HKD70,000 - HKD100,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 January 2023My client is expanding their business and focusing on large transformation projects. They are looking for exceptional team leader to join their growing business.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD80,000 per monthLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 January 2023My client is one of the leading banks in Hong Kong. They are looking to expand their application development team hiring for a leader to oversee the team. If you are keen to know more, please get in touch!
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 26 January 2023• Work closely with cross functional business departments to identify data requirements, visualising data request results and supporting collection of data needed to satisfy the request • Perform feasibility study and recommend solution to management • Prioritise system change requests according to management's priority • Coordinate with external vendors and 3rd parties to implement/deploy application systems • Monitor and guide subordinates to carry out assigned tasks and to help them to achieve their personal goal • Ensure all project deliverables are delivered that follow the bank's IT policies and procedures