(Senior) Technical Manager (Solution Architecture)
Location Hong KongFULL_TIME
Consultant Kelly Wu
Date posted 23 December 2022hong-kong tech-transformation/it-management 2022-12-23 2023-02-21 it Hong Kong HK Robert Walters https://www.robertwalters.com.hk https://www.robertwalters.com.hk/content/dam/robert-walters/global/images/logos/web-logos/square-logo.png true
• Creation of architectural design proposals and prepare architecture reports for management and executive teams. • Perform analysis on the current data analytics capabilities as well as pain points. • Recommend solutions to improve new and existing systems. • Educate staff members through training and individual support. • Conduct regular and ad-hoc standards review on every architecture component for different enterprise systems. • Prepare technical reports and deliver presentation to all levels of management to delineate the business implications of technical initiatives and secure their buy-in. • Drive and promote architectural standards and policies. • Provide architecture advice and assistance, usually definitive, to all levels of engineers and managers.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or Equivalent. Postgraduate qualification a definite plus.
- 12+ years of information systems analysis/design and architecture development experience; consultancy experience in architecture engagements a distinct advantage.
- Understanding of EA concepts and its implementation implications within organisation depending on the maturity of the organisation along the EA roadmap.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills in presenting technical concepts and their business implications to all levels of management and secure their buy-in.
- Knowledgeable in the latest technologies and business processes.
- Data Science Languages: R, Python.
- Visual Analytic Tools: SAS, Tableau.
- ETL Tools: Informatica/Talend.
- Data Warehouse technology: Oracle Exadata, SQL Server, Teradata.
- New Data Lake technology: Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Hive, MapReduce.
- Messaging technology: Solace/Tibco.
- Has written and executed RFI/RFP processes in order to correctly evaluate and recommend the correct technology, application, or product.
- Able to influence others and be able to demonstrate peer leadership skills.
- Ability to apply structured thinking to analyse and reduce complex problems to its essence.
- Ability to define business & systems roadmaps where the requirements of one or the other is not clearly defined, identified nor available such as to prevent lost investments or prevent “mushrooming technologies”.
- Ability to lead in architecture analysis, modelling, and design ensuring alignment with business and Architecture strategy. This includes the ownership of the architecture artifacts, controlling the architectural integrity and managing critical architectural trade-offs.
- Consultancy experience in architecture development and information systems analysis/design.
- Ability to translate core business requirements into feasible technical solution amid constraints.
- Ability to work effectively with people in other departments and/or outside of the enterprise.
Salary: HKD50,000 - HKD80,000 per annumLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 January 2023-
Salary: BonusLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 20 December 2022My reputed client is looking to expand their cloud team and hiring for Senior Cloud Engineers/Managers. If you are keen to know more, please apply here or get in touch!
Salary: HKD43,856 - HKD49,338 per annumLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 31 January 2023**Job Highlights** Global top 10 Financial Institution International bank Regional exposure Cross team operation
Salary: HKD43,856 - HKD49,338 per annumLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 26 January 2023**Job Highlights** Global top 10 Financial Institution International bank Regional exposure Cross team operation
Salary: NegotiableLocation: Hong KongDate posted: 23 January 2023The Business Analyst has to work closely with the Global Sourcing Management team, process owners and other stakeholders across all levels in the organization in order to measure against company goals, improve the way of working and maximize value delivered by Sourcing organization. The Business Analyst is involved in work plan definition and leading programs to support organizational strategies, project management, data analysis, and coordination tasks as required.